Hi, guys. I've got a question. I am currently an RDP seller from KWWH. I have some happy customers who mainly use fileserve and hotfile on my RDP's. So this thought came into my mind.

(METHOD 1)
Would you become my referral of FS/HF and I'll give you $35 worth RDP for free on my server?

(METHOD 2)

If you already have accounts on both sites:
What about become a regular customer, pay regular price for the RDP and then when your new account (which is referral of my account) can make $50-$70 per week and get the RDP for free?

but still requires the proof of old account making that much from FS/HF using screensnapr.com tool

If you think about it, you are not losing anything but you are wasting your 25% (FS) or 20% (HF) money and you'll get your full reward money from the filehosts and get free quality RDP at the same time.

But there are some catch. You must:

> be making $50 or more from FS and $70 or more from HF per week.
> have received 3-4 payments already from the filehosts previously
> be an active uploader, deal is off when the above incomes is not met anymore
> show proof using screensnapr.com tool

For the RDP specs, go to the link in my signature (P2 plan).

What do you think? Reasonable?
LEVAC109 Reviewed by LEVAC109 on . To FileServe & Hotfile Successful Uploaders Hi, guys. I've got a question. I am currently an RDP seller from KWWH. I have some happy customers who mainly use fileserve and hotfile on my RDP's. So this thought came into my mind. (METHOD 1) Would you become my referral of FS/HF and I'll give you $35 worth RDP for free on my server? (METHOD 2) If you already have accounts on both sites: What about become a regular customer, pay regular price for the RDP and then when your new account (which is referral of my account) can make $50-$70 Rating: 5