Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62807 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I only have 2 TB files. And I am sure eventually they will set to unlimited. If not, I don't mind paying for more storage. I am already grateful they gave me a free premium account.

There's always a way. You can even workaround the HK blockade too. I tried many ways and they seem viable.... There's always a way

2.   Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgagcom View Post
    Nice guess. but the bad news is bs have a storage limit even u are a premium member.
    As far as I know there is not many hosts providing unlimited storage.
    That's true, Bitshare has a storage limit of 3 TB but according to Bitshare you can create an additional account to store an additional 3 TB, and so on. However, whether you have to pay for an extra premium account is an unknown at this moment. Bitshare hasn't replied me yet (or chose to ignore me probably because they haven't decided what to do yet)

Nonetheless, like you said, there are a lot other file hosts out there. As long as that file host doesn't have an HK office, then I think its safe. Hotfile is also a candidate if you don't care about its ripoff ranking system. It pays good if you can get it to Silver rank.

^ If you've filled an account with 3TB, it shouldn't be a problem paying $9 a month to keep those files anyways.. it's just annoying for big uploaders that need to open accounts again and again

Yes, I totally agree! I would rather pay extra for add an additional 3TB (but for a cheaper price than regular new members). I really don't want to manage several 3 TB accounts.

My suspicions were right! It's a government thingy!

Filesonic Support came back with the answer!

http://www.besthostingforums.com/sho...&postcount=954

I always knew it wasn't fraud. Hong Kong people are rich, they don't really care about pocket changes that come from file hosting commissions!

Quote Originally Posted by iTwins View Post
    My suspicions were right! It's a government thingy!

Filesonic Support came back with the answer!

http://www.besthostingforums.com/sho...&postcount=954

I always knew it wasn't fraud. Hong Kong people are rich, they don't really care about pocket changes that come from file hosting commissions!
    No wonder. HK Government is famous to its loyalty to enterprises so that all copyright related entities must be in trouble.

I suppose the file hosts regard HK as an offshore safe place but in fact not as much as they think.

Banned
    Website's:
    threent.com
    I thint this has nithing to do with the goverment Look at any PTC site, they don't pay Chin/HK users, some even go further, and dont pay to Malaysia, Vietnam...

There are 2 reasons: 1) they cheat 2) they get great number of referrals in short amount of time, but they don't invest a single penny

This money doesn't mean much to us, but it's a world to them

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information