Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63127 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    MechoDDL.com Leaserver.com

Default Is Samsung Monte a good Buy?

Hello all,
    I was looking for a touch screen mobile with wifi and 3G. After a thorough research I have finalized Samsung Monte. So I want to know your opinions regarding this mobile. And should I purchase it or not. And what about its OS? Is it new or old. I dont know as I have been a long time Nokia user. And also will there be any application compatibility issue with Monte?

Please give your suggestions and please do answer my questions.

Thanks
    Praveer
    praveer Reviewed by praveer on . Is Samsung Monte a good Buy? Hello all, I was looking for a touch screen mobile with wifi and 3G. After a thorough research I have finalized Samsung Monte. So I want to know your opinions regarding this mobile. And should I purchase it or not. And what about its OS? Is it new or old. I dont know as I have been a long time Nokia user. And also will there be any application compatibility issue with Monte? Please give your suggestions and please do answer my questions. Thanks Praveer Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Yes, it's awesome. Good price and loads of features

Thread Information