Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63704 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Free PC to Landline/Mobile Calling[WORKING WEBSITE]

Free pc to landline/mobile calling[WORKING WEBSITE]

WEBSITE LINK: Evaphone.com

Russian voip website

Ad supported(small ad will play before making call-but you are allowed to use unlimited number of time - also same ad will play everytime)

Free but very low seconds(only 20 seconds)

Any body want to call his friend in foreign or need to make local call(for short conversation) then TRY this

I mostly use this for calliing foreign friends(In india, ISD calling is expensive)

Whyn't, give a try to your number(it's free)

No software needed, flash based dialer, Instant call connect

No registration required

If you need to make a call in min,subscribe for low fees - cent/min(There service is good)

Note: Try and post your review

Thanks
    torrfriend Reviewed by torrfriend on . Free PC to Landline/Mobile Calling[WORKING WEBSITE] Free pc to landline/mobile calling WEBSITE LINK: Evaphone.com Russian voip website<3 Ad supported(small ad will play before making call-but you are allowed to use unlimited number of time - also same ad will play everytime):P Free but very low seconds(only 20 seconds):( Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

^ already posted..

U'll get 2 calls with 15 secs free...
    #1 Designer IN KWWHunction

Portfolio Thread in KWWH : XxX's GFX Service
    Temporary Portfolio: Here

its have a very short trial calling.

This is not a very good website. I knew it from earlier, but I think betamax is much better. You can call one minute free. Search in google for betamax websites, they have a lot websites. You can try them all.

Banned
    Website's:
    WrzRealm.Com
    This call direction is not supported
    getting this error

This is not a very good website. I knew it from earlier, but I think betamax is much better. You can call one minute free. Search in google for betamax websites, they have a lot websites. You can try them all.
    Guys i know lot of other sites are there, BUT you need to subscribe atleast one time using your credit card(BECAUSE CALL TERMINATION OR CALL ENDING IS NOT FREE IN ANY COUNTRY)

also you no need to download and configure, then login is not here like others

Note: It IS THE ONLY WEBSITE YOU CAN USE TO CALL WHOLE WORLD(WITHOUT MISSING A SINGLE COUNTRY - I AM FROM INDIA, CHECK IN GOOGLE - INDIA IS HIGHLY RESTRICTED TO USING VOIP BUT THEY HAVE WHITE CLI ROUTE - LEGAL - SO COSTLY BUT THEY ARE GIVING FREE)

REMEMBER THIS, EVEN POPULAR VOIP SERVICE SKYPE(BUT ONLY 40 COUNTRIES - YES INDIA IS NOT IN THAT LIST)

ALSO it's a free beer, check their rates if you need more than free, cannot expect more as free user..

so atlast you need to know they are paying for us(for costliest white cli voip route and call termination for A-Z countries)

Thread Information