Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63196 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Website's:
    MovieBin.org TVBin.org MusicBin.org HDBin.org TheBinNetwork.org
    mate i am not spreading lies. I am just letting people know what I found. Don't you think they have a right to know? So I am not spreading lies.

and when you search 'sameer hosting scam' you will see there is more than a few.
    TheBinNetwork - MovieBin | TVBin | MusicBin | HDBin
    TheBinNetworks News!
    Happy Hardcore and Drumb & Bass kick ass!

Website's:
    warezall.com
    I have Ordered 1 month Remote Desktop connection...

and the Quick response is that in just 10 min he is set up everything... that show he

is reliable in his service

and i have nothing tested so i can't say anything more..

i will give my review shortly

3.   Sponsored Links

Default True

Quote Originally Posted by sherwood View Post
    mate i am not spreading lies. I am just letting people know what I found. Don't you think they have a right to know? So I am not spreading lies.

and when you search 'sameer hosting scam' you will see there is more than a few.
    True Most stuff like this

This is my point People singhup Abuse ask for refunds we refuse so then we susspend them thats wat that review is saying there its self Also Because we have over 400 cutomers it is quite a bit to handle as i was dumped with this company and have a lot to manage also as people did disputes we susspend them this is my point I come have to advertise and Try to make friends i won't blame you of doing wat you are doing if someone posts they have been ripped off and can prove it Am i Right?

Update server now has

a 1gb Connection added

http://www.speedtest.net/result/438620574.png

Thats to prove Also the upload ignore we have had 40mbs per second uploading to a ftp Server

in response to these scam claims... it may interest everyone to know but i was one who claimed that sameerhosting were scam and tried getting them bad press....but we sorted eveything out now and they really are brilliant..... i will say support is good but speeds are awesome...

Default Thanks

Thanks a Lot Penna

no worries...... i admit i caused trouble but if i can bite the bullet and buy again other people should take this chance

Note

the site can be down for a while as we have a lot of issues that we are trying to fix on our website

I dont understand what is this? could you please explain how does it work and what is it?

Banned
    Website's:
    fullfastdownloads.com tehparadox.com
    Worst experience in my life.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information