Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61187 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    FusionWarez.info SmokeHost.net Leechers.co
    USA is even worse,

Is there any links to posts/artists? If there is remove them. If there isn't. Pretty weird . Dunno what you would do then, they most likely might want you to shut down your site. If that's the case then I think ignore it. If it's get's worse then change domain.

2.   Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by viruz99 View Post
    Brein took down 300mbunited a few weeks ago ::::
    They did? 300mbunited works fine here.

Banned
    Website's:
    GFXFire.com Max-Share.org WarezShares.com
    Shift out. BREIN never listen to you. Well, at least that's what happened to me, my server IP got nullrooted within 24 hours of their complain.

@Jason Okey, I was 16 since yestarday (what a great bday presant this is) my english is poor... so can you give me an example of what to say.. cz i would end up saying some chavvy stuff like

"yo dude, i iz pissed with your crap, leave me be byatch"...

and this isn't me even joking :-\ i can't put together a good reply

Made by Envee :P

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp3Drug View Post
    If I move to host in USA or some other place... will I be able to get off the hook?

I use leasewEB
    You need to leave the netherlands or atleast move hosts, its easier to move countires, when i was in luxumberg and got one similar to this from baf, i moved out of the Juristiction.

So how can I act on it, I personally don't want to go to jail... but also I'm not doing anything wrong
    You will NOT go to jail, the things mentioned in this email are Netherlands specific (i already warned you in a previous post netherlands is not a good place), as we already discussed in a previous post you live in the uk where linking is legal.

At the moment while you are hosted in the netherlands, their laws do kind of apply to you, but once you move away to russia, ukraine ect (like i did with BAF) their laws no longer apply, so Just move to another county and you will be fine.

"USA is even worse," nope, dmca tell you about artists etc... this dick doesn't even list an artist.. he wants my bl**dy website down

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    Get your ass hosted in Estonia See my sigg.

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

Okey... diff country ♥ but... russia costs a LOT of money... i can only afford $90 monthly max, i need cpanel cz i'm scared without it

soz localhost, i can't use webhosting.. it gotta be vps or dedi.. my site burns bandwidth like a crazy man on fire.

Banned
    Website's:
    FusionWarez.info SmokeHost.net Leechers.co
    ItsmYarD,

It's very weird how they have their way with hosting companies. Other DMCA's probarly wouldn't get your IP nullrooted. But theirs does for unknown reasons. They probarly make threats they won't go through with.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information