Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61123 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    is this xrumer? i woulnt mind a review of this if its not just a xrumer blast

2.   Sponsored Links

Sorry to all people
    Sec people get my review

Today, 03:26 PM (hatem20). He send msg to me
    Thank you

Banned
    Website's:
    EliteArchive.com
    i am also waiting for a review
    and also want to know is it xrumer ??

Replied to your PM kedenya, Please send me the report once you've finished and I'll write down full review about any improvements with screenshots if possible.

Banned
    sorry about that add me on msn: nick@Svrhost.com I am getting a lot of PMs as soon as I clear them new ones are sent through. sorry

I do take a review copy if us still have it

rgds

XxX
    #1 Designer IN KWWHunction

Portfolio Thread in KWWH : XxX's GFX Service
    Temporary Portfolio: Here

Sorry all. Free review copy send to hatem20
    Waiting send report to him.

No more review copy
    Thank

Quote Originally Posted by iMage View Post
    is this xrumer? i woulnt mind a review of this if its not just a xrumer blast
    At my first post
    Now, I am offering blog commenting service Scrapebox where I can blast your link to thousands of blogs

Well, I got a review copy of "3000 DoFollow Link Service" and he sent me full report yesterday. In fact, I'm not expecting any changes on my site ranking that quickly! such service takes days and might be weeks till you see its influence.

What he did exactly is, He takes your website link with 2 or 3 keywords and start making comments on blogs which have various rankings (Alexa/PR) including your site link & keywords, of course that would increase your rank in Alexa as well as PR as you get plenty of backlinks.

As I said before, there wont be any difference within night, I'll right back one more report in next few days. Currently here is my site stats:

Thank you kedenya for sending me the review copy.

go to digitalpoint forums to be safer , lots of those things there , cheaper price

+ The OP joined a few days ago , so be very careful + No proof posted

Quote Originally Posted by hatem20 View Post
    Well, I got a review copy of "3000 DoFollow Link Service" and he sent me full report yesterday. In fact, I'm not expecting any changes on my site ranking that quickly! such service takes days and might be weeks till you see its influence.

What he did exactly is, He takes your website link with 2 or 3 keywords and start making comments on blogs which have various rankings (Alexa/PR) including your site link & keywords, of course that would increase your rank in Alexa as well as PR as you get plenty of backlinks.

As I said before, there wont be any difference within night, I'll right back one more report in next few days. Currently here is my site stats:

Thank you kedenya for sending me the review copy.
    Thank for your honest review.

Quote Originally Posted by viruz99 View Post
    go to digitalpoint forums to be safer , lots of those things there , cheaper price

+ The OP joined a few days ago , so be very careful + No proof posted
    i already open same service at DP. but at DP comment service not allowed. I open many service at other forum.

All the work orders have been completed....Waiting for new work.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information