Code: 
HostBakery.com
Hello members of KWWHunction, today I bring you HostBakery.com, a new hosting provider which launched a few weeks ago. Yes ill get this out of the way and disclose everything.

• We are a new provider
  • We have been in service only for a bit so we understand you may be reluctant to register.
  • We have a valid WHMCS license.
  • We are not going to oversell, I personally am not going to host more than 18 clients.
  • Warez is not allowed at the moment.

Payment: Paypal. Account setup is automatic via WHMCS but I personally approve all orders before they are final withing 24hrs. Account details are sent automatically via e-mail.

That being said, please take time to ask me any questions, I'm willing to provide a member or 2 with a 2 day trial account to test out our service.

We are located Onshore in the USA, yes we understand that some of you, in fact many, will not want to host in the USA but I want to provide some options to members who may want an Onshore host for their personal websites.

Basic:

Bandwidth: 45 000MB
Disk Space: 3000MB
Databases: 10
Cpanel11: Yes
Price: 3.99/month

Professional:

Bandwidth: 80 000MB
Disk Space: 5000MB
Databases: 20
Cpanel11: Yes
Price: 5.99/ month

Our prices are a bit high but please try us, ask me for an account and you can be the judge.
All Plans include:cPanel Control Panel
Site Builder
Backups
Addon / Parked Domains
Sub Domains
Referrer Logs, Error Logs

FTP Accounts
MySQL Databases
CGI
PHP5
Perl
Python
GD2
Imagemagick
Fantastico Script Autoinstaller

Hotlink protection
Instant blog, forums, portals
phpnuke
URL Redirect
File Manager
PW Protect directories
phpMyAdmin
AWStats
Webalizer
Raw Log Manager

POP3/IMAP/SMTP
Webmail
Auto Responders/Mail Forwarding
Mailing Lists
osCommerce, ZenCart Cube Cart
+ more!

Did someone order from KWWH? I got a client a few days ago and judging from what they have uploaded seems like someone from KWWH. If so please post here so i know if you bought from here. Thanks. 17 spots available.
cruisx Reviewed by cruisx on . HostBakery.com US onshore hosting. HostBakery.comHello members of KWWHunction, today I bring you HostBakery.com, a new hosting provider which launched a few weeks ago. Yes ill get this out of the way and disclose everything. We are a new provider We have been in service only for a bit so we understand you may be reluctant to register. We have a valid WHMCS license. We are not going to oversell, I personally am not going to host more than 18 clients. Warez is not allowed at the moment. Payment: Paypal. Account setup is Rating: 5