Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6864 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default DiamondSRV.org - Offshore Hosting Solutions [DDOS Protected]

SPECIAL PROMOTION: 30 DAY FREE TRIAL, USE PROMOTIONAL CODE "30TRIAL" WHEN ORDERING PLAN "LEVEL 4".

DiamondSRV.org - Shared Hosting

Hi all, Im here to offer the community a web host, that will be the last web host you ever have to change to.

When did we start?
    We are a rather new company, however our staff have had many years experience in this market.

How can i contact DiamondSRV?
    We offer Email Support, please contact us on sales@diamondsrv.org if you have any questions or are in need of a custom plan. You could also PM me here.

What do you offer?
    We offer Shared Hosting at an responsible price. We often have promotions where you can receive special offers.

All accounts include Cpanel 11, 99.95% uptime.

Our Servers are located in Netherlands and Germany.

Promotions: 20% Off Recurring for use of plan "Level 2" (Use Promotional Code "20OFF") at checkout.
    Payment Methods: Paypal and AlertPay
    Our Plans:

Free Website Transfers available.

7 Day Money Back Guarantee, NO QUESTIONS ASKED!

Try us out, you will like our service!

WHMCS License:

Thank you,
    We look forward to doing business with you in the future.

DiamondSRV,
    CEO.
    netrun123 Reviewed by netrun123 on . DiamondSRV.org - Offshore Hosting Solutions [DDOS Protected] SPECIAL PROMOTION: 30 DAY FREE TRIAL, USE PROMOTIONAL CODE "30TRIAL" WHEN ORDERING PLAN "LEVEL 4". http://i52.tinypic.com/xpsuhg.png DiamondSRV.org - Shared Hosting Hi all, Im here to offer the community a web host, that will be the last web host you ever have to change to. When did we start? We are a rather new company, however our staff have had many years experience in this market. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Either I'm crazy, or you have same template as one guy who advertised his Web Hosting services on KWWHunction had.

And for your information, .org TLD is NOT for Web Hosting sites. Because it's not organization, .com is the one you should have registered.

Your site is totally unprofessional, there are no informations about when your company started, who is the owner.

5 Websites are using the same IP as your main site so I'm guessing you're hosting everyone on that one VPS.

All I can say is, let the big guys do their job.

Banned
    Website's:
    GFXFire.com Max-Share.org WarezShares.com
    Quote Originally Posted by netrun123 View Post

7 Day Money Back Guarantee, NO QUESTIONS ASKED!
    But your site says 30-day

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Either I'm crazy, or you have same template as one guy who advertised his Web Hosting services on KWWHunction had.

And for your information, .org TLD is NOT for Web Hosting sites. Because it's not organization, .com is the one you should have registered.

Your site is totally unprofessional, there are no informations about when your company started, who is the owner.

5 Websites are using the same IP as your main site so I'm guessing you're hosting everyone on that one VPS.

You have not even signed up and tried our services. Do so, and you will be happy.

I dont see you post that on anyone elses thread, so there is no need to do it on mine.
    Heaps of people use the same templates, reversedhosting's template has been used on like 20 different hosts, and no one mentions it.
    My .org domain is fine. AceHosting.org <.ORG. is a .org domain, and no one minds.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsmYarD View Post
    But your site says 30-day
    Depending on what plan you get depends on how much money back.

7 Days is Level 1, 30 Days is Level 4.

Doesn't take much to start up, but maybe you're not quite ready yet?
    Code: 
    <meta name="description" content="Description goes here." />
    <meta name="keywords" content="Keywords, Go, Here" />
    Heaps of people use the same templates, reversedhosting's template has been used on like 20 different hosts, and no one mentions it.
    Wait, isn't that where you're hosted?
    Yup.
    Name Server:NS1.REVERSEDHOSTING.COM
    Name Server:NS2.REVERSEDHOSTING.COM

Banned
    Yes, we are hosted at ReversedHosting, and they have great service, nothing wrong with that.

We are ready.

So, you have nothing against being a reseller? Neither ReversedHosting have nothing against being some kid who's paying monthly for his dedicated server and acting like a Hoster?

What I'm trying to say is you can't offer anything, neither ReversedHosting that we can't get from Netdirekt, Leaseweb, Ecatel, or any other Datacenter. Unless you're their partner, you're nothing but a kid who's trying to be a hoster. Don't get me wrong, I'm not insulting you or anything, I just don't want to see thread with name "DiamondSRV.org scammed me", "DiamondSRV.org closed" or "DiamondSRV.org Selling web hosting company with potential".

Just remember that Web Hosting is more than just paying monthly for a VPS or Dedicated Server. You need to have connections, you need to have alternatives. What if something goes wrong with Datacenter A, would you be able to shift to Datacenter B the same day? Most important thing is that you need to be 18+ , as potential buyers want to know who they're buying from.

Quote Originally Posted by netrun123 View Post
    Yes, we are hosted at ReversedHosting
    The point you missed was that you took the template (ripped, from the looks of it) of the company you bought hosting from to resell their hosting, then defended it because it's been done before.
    Interesting. You will no doubt go far.

Banned
    We have no ripped ReversedHosting Template.

@Jasen,

We a backup server in USA if something happens to the datacentre in Germany/Netherlands.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post

You need to check things, 99&#37; of these companies are here use pre-made templates so that's most likely the reason.

Next you say .org is not is for a web hosting company, you have no idea what your talking about, org doesn't just mean for organization you can use it for anything you want to, so just to assume they can't use it for that reason you need to re-check yourself, as there millions of hosts using .org TLD.

It looks like he is at netdirect, which is a big key for failure to begin with, let's see how long this company lasts, I wish KWWH would start making only registered licensed business to post on here, instead of anyone that can buy a WHMCS license that has $16 in there pocket, and call it a business, but I doubt they will, because most of the people that start these companies are 14-17 years old, and don't even have any legal right to own/run a business.

But netdirect doesn't have ddos protection so I'm sick and tired of these kids claiming to have all this ddos protection, and call IPTABLES "DDOS PROTECTION" give me a break.

I'm sure most of the people on here are using VPS servers pawning them off as dedicated servers, wouldn't surprise me at all, that's why most of these companies flop in within the first couple months in business, or they sell everyone in there mother services for $1 and by the time they hit 200 clients the server is so overloaded it can't even breathe. Most of them don't know that a server can only take so much, not how many accounts they can add to it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information