Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63256 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default AnvilHost Charity - Queensland Flood Relief Appeal

AnvilHost selects one charity every month to donate money to.

This Month Anvilhost is donating 30% of all profits to the Queensland Flood Relief Appeal

The Australian Queensland Government has launched an appeal to help fellow Queenslanders affected by the recent floods. Many communities have been devastated. Some families have lost everything.

At the end of the month the total profit will be counted and 30% will be donated. If you are not in need of hosting please donate anyway @ http://www.qld.gov.au/floods/donate.html

70% of the state just under (A quarter of the size of the USA) is under water.

AnvilHost: AnvilHost.Net

Official Page: Appeal Page

Please like our Face Book page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/AnvilH...94975133849400

Sincerely,
    Peter
    AnvilHost.Net

Have a look at my other charity thread (Below).
    http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?p=623965
    Drag Reviewed by Drag on . AnvilHost Charity - Queensland Flood Relief Appeal AnvilHost selects one charity every month to donate money to. This Month Anvilhost is donating 30% of all profits to the Queensland Flood Relief Appeal The Australian Queensland Government has launched an appeal to help fellow Queenslanders affected by the recent floods. Many communities have been devastated. Some families have lost everything. At the end of the month the total profit will be counted and 30% will be donated. If you are not in need of hosting please donate anyway @ Rating: 5
    I'm Peter.
    Respected?: Well that's up to you. But I will always respect others, whether they do the same to me or not.

2.   Sponsored Links

Nice cause mate.. Good luck

Thanks, I hope to reach around $80. As AnvilHost is small so this is quite a large target for us.
    I'm Peter.
    Respected?: Well that's up to you. But I will always respect others, whether they do the same to me or not.

Thread Information