Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62553 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default any php script like facebook Or Digg share,link grabber?

You are already familiar with facebook and Digg share link , it capture pictures of share link ... i found i free code that work like Digg

here is

http://demo.superdit.com/digg_url_submit/

it have one bad thing it not capture picture of link ... now i want any body idea how i done this .or is already available ?
    hihotfile Reviewed by hihotfile on . any php script like facebook Or Digg share,link grabber? You are already familiar with facebook and Digg share link , it capture pictures of share link ... i found i free code that work like Digg here is http://demo.superdit.com/digg_url_submit/ it have one bad thing it not capture picture of link ... now i want any body idea how i done this .or is already available ? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    I'm not quite sure what you mean? Facebook/digg captures a picture of the link? Please try to explain some more.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Thread Information