I have a Hosting website, and ideally i want to add a Forum onto it, however i want the forum to have the same headers and footers as my main website area.

I want friendly SEO so i do not want to use iFrames or anything like that to implement the forum. The forum i want to implement is MyBB.

Anybody willing to do this, my current website is www.hydrode.com and that is the theme it will need to be based around.

Let me know how much you charge if you wish to do it.

Thanks very much!!
Hydrode Reviewed by Hydrode on . Code my Website layout to work on a MyBB Forum (without the use of iframes) I have a Hosting website, and ideally i want to add a Forum onto it, however i want the forum to have the same headers and footers as my main website area. I want friendly SEO so i do not want to use iFrames or anything like that to implement the forum. The forum i want to implement is MyBB. Anybody willing to do this, my current website is www.hydrode.com and that is the theme it will need to be based around. Let me know how much you charge if you wish to do it. Thanks very much!! Rating: 5