Hello KWWH's

i know i don't have permission to make this thread but just because many users asking (anyone facing problem with FSO Remote Upload)

i know the reason FileSonic Owner (Naija & Edjy) told me the reason of that and they are currently working on Filesonic

the reason of Remote upload is, they are changing the server and you won't be able to remote upload like you were doing before you'll face errors because of the current servers!

Naija says: filesonic speeds will be back after (1 week)

so we need to wait 1 week no need!

for more info read this

thank you
CyberAff Reviewed by CyberAff on . Regarding FileSonic (Problem) Read Please Hello KWWH's i know i don't have permission to make this thread but just because many users asking (anyone facing problem with FSO Remote Upload) i know the reason FileSonic Owner (Naija & Edjy) told me the reason of that and they are currently working on Filesonic the reason of Remote upload is, they are changing the server and you won't be able to remote upload like you were doing before you'll face errors because of the current servers! Naija says: filesonic speeds will be back Rating: 5