hello,
im new to this forum and new to the website n money making business from filehosts.

out of excitement i opened up a free website with one of those free website builders and right when i stated making some money BAAM they froze my account... luckly i knew this helpful guy from leechking.com who suggested me this site. n this site really is my solution...i still need to join a shared host...still looking...have my dibs on knownsrv.com cheap and good reviews from users...

i have a question...i hear people earn about 2000 each month from filehosts... is it true? do people really make that much? i also hear paypal starts being a pain when people start making such money...so is alertpay the way out? i heard with they alertpay pro there is no problem reciving such amount of money. is it true? and does alertpay pro take some money when the payee gets paid?

thanks for your time... and please do wish me luck
rez Reviewed by rez on . KWWHunction rocks hello, im new to this forum and new to the website n money making business from filehosts. out of excitement i opened up a free website with one of those free website builders and right when i stated making some money BAAM they froze my account... luckly i knew this helpful guy from leechking.com who suggested me this site. n this site really is my solution...i still need to join a shared host...still looking...have my dibs on knownsrv.com cheap and good reviews from users... i have a Rating: 5