Hi Guys,

I am having a countdown ( In the form of Windows Sidebar Gadget) and when the countdown is over instead of the text I need an Image to keep floating. I have made the JavaScript by which it floats but I don't know how to implement it in the gadget. Will be thankful if somebody could help me out with this....

Regards,
Netguy

EDIT : Its already a gadget . just on the target day i.e the countdown finished day the countdown should get hidden and instead that image should float
Netguy Reviewed by Netguy on . Need Javascript Help Hi Guys, I am having a countdown ( In the form of Windows Sidebar Gadget) and when the countdown is over instead of the text I need an Image to keep floating. I have made the JavaScript by which it floats but I don't know how to implement it in the gadget. Will be thankful if somebody could help me out with this.... Regards, Netguy EDIT : Its already a gadget . just on the target day i.e the countdown finished day the countdown should get hidden and instead that image should float :| Rating: 5