Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63179 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    wcove.net sound-encounters.com

Default I like the changes but...

I cannot post hardly anyplace.. and I cannot recover my ID? Well I still like it here as I always have and understand there is a change. Security is needed here and I do not mind being on probation but I think there should be more options to post if you wish others to make valid posts LOL.

Just a suggestion but I do not know if your current software supports an email verification when you sign up? Or a spam check mod like IPB for stopforumspam would help you out a lot

Oh and I still cannot access the chat.. hmmm oh well patience is a virtue I suppose even after 2 posts I do not think it quite to be 48 hours for me yet.
    Sierra Reviewed by Sierra on . I like the changes but... I cannot post hardly anyplace.. and I cannot recover my ID? :facepalm: Well I still like it here as I always have and understand there is a change. Security is needed here and I do not mind being on probation but I think there should be more options to post if you wish others to make valid posts LOL. Just a suggestion but I do not know if your current software supports an email verification when you sign up? Or a spam check mod like IPB for stopforumspam would help you out a lot =) Oh Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com wgtools.com
    Why can't you recover your ID? Lost email? If you email me we might be able to find it and sort it out (link is in footer).

lol ur on probation post a topic in the intro for all to be fixed then is when u can get out of probation

Thread Information