We need someone meeting the following criteria

People Interested in Wrestling, UFC, Boxing, Other Sports, Etc.

Also good at advertising on yahoo answers, justin.tv, ustream, or any other place etc.

If you are interested in the job, you will have full access to our VIP servers and VIP HD/720P/1080I Streams.

Other incentives might also be in there depending on how good you do and what you ask.

You will also have a special spot on our forum and will be considered one of the elite, if you are interested PM me

or please register at http://www.streamsdirect.net/forums/ and contact one of the admins or post in the shoutbox you would like to be an advertiser.

thanks
wweman11 Reviewed by wweman11 on . Hiring Advertisers (WRESTLING/UFC/BOXING/SPORTS FORUM) We need someone meeting the following criteria People Interested in Wrestling, UFC, Boxing, Other Sports, Etc. Also good at advertising on yahoo answers, justin.tv, ustream, or any other place etc. If you are interested in the job, you will have full access to our VIP servers and VIP HD/720P/1080I Streams. Other incentives might also be in there depending on how good you do and what you ask. Rating: 5