Hello friends,

I am selling Twiend seeds for cheapest rates.

FAQS:

What is twiend?

twiend[dot]com is a website making you capable of increase likes on your facebook fan page, twitter followers and youtube views.

Why to buy twiend seeds?
Grow your network every day, forever. With seeds being added to your account every day you'll have people checking you out without you even having to lift a finger. Your audience will grow, and your tweets will have greater reach every day that goes by.
How much is your time worth?

From where I get seeds?
Simple, I do there liking process manually and generate seeds.

What information should I provide you to get seeds?
You just need to give me your login details of twiend account and I will generate seeds in your account.

How much time will it take to credit 5000 seeds.
Delivery time for upto 10k pachage is less then 24hours whereas 20k package can be delivered in at max 40-48 hours. (I try to deliver in minimum time, this estimation is maximum time it can take.)

Please ask if you have any other question.

Packages:

500 seeds - 5$ (Demo)
5000 seeds - 20$
10000 seeds - 40$
20000 seeds - 75$ - Cheapeast

Payment Method:
Paypal Only

regards,
Aqif
aqif_g Reviewed by aqif_g on . [WTS] twiend seeds (Save 50%+ ) increase FB likes,Twitter followers,youtube views Hello friends, I am selling Twiend seeds for cheapest rates. FAQS: What is twiend? twiendcom is a website making you capable of increase likes on your facebook fan page, twitter followers and youtube views. Rating: 5