Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62634 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default mukesh123khan@gmail - Anyone ever came across this email before ?

Yep ^ Got this email a few days and at first thought it was just a phishing email as i logon to my account and everything seemed fine -

It was only the next day when i was login on to my RDP that I realised the email change came from the same IP

Phew - Immediately changed most of my important account details that i used there and tried to find some more info about that email as I don't know what else have been compromised.

So if you guys have come across that email or knows a KWWHunction user associated with it - PM me the info :::

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

* I know some Mods might think this has nothing to do with KWWHunction but let's just say the RDP i bought is from a company quite reputable here and highly probable that other users account were phished as well and they don't know it yet - also possible that the ''hacker'' is on this forum or one of their staff .

* Company name remains anonymous currently to prevent unnecessary flaming

From what i've been told this email belongs to one of their clients and he doesn't have admin permission so if anyone has any idea how this happened - please let me know :::

* I don't leave my pass in a .txt on desktop or whatever so my best guess is a keylogger software as there is no AV installed .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    viruz99 Reviewed by viruz99 on . mukesh123khan@gmail - Anyone ever came across this email before ? http://screensnapr.com/e/ubfyZ5.png Yep ^ Got this email a few days and at first thought it was just a phishing email as i logon to my account and everything seemed fine - It was only the next day when i was login on to my RDP that xD I realised the email change came from the same IP xD Phew - Immediately changed most of my important account details that i used there and tried to find some more info about that email as I don't know what else have been compromised. So if you guys Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Thats strange, that it came from same IP as your RDP, I have never seen that email myself.

Atleast it wasnt your account, so you havent got much to worry about.

Nope it was my account - they changed the email then back to mine again i guess -

Possible till they phish more accounts and then change all details at once to prevent suspicion or something ::

Thread Information