Please Friends i have PayPal account which my firned in other country made for me as my country not listed on PayPal site so after i got some Cash into that account i need to withdraw but when i ask my friend to withdraw it for me he discovered that he can only withdraw it to US bank account and we do not have that account in US so please is there any Site or Way to get Cash ( withdraw Money ) from PayPal to WU or even Bank Wire??

I know i have to pay big fees but as i see this is the only way so please HELP me as i start making some $$$ and need to continue working in this filed but the withdraw process is what worry me Now

thanks
myincome2020 Reviewed by myincome2020 on . PLease I need a way or site that can get me Money from Paypal to WU or Bank wire... Please Friends i have PayPal account which my firned in other country made for me as my country not listed on PayPal site so after i got some Cash into that account i need to withdraw but when i ask my friend to withdraw it for me he discovered that he can only withdraw it to US bank account and we do not have that account in US so please is there any Site or Way to get Cash ( withdraw Money ) from PayPal to WU or even Bank Wire?? I know i have to pay big fees but as i see this is the only Rating: 5