Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61057 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    MechoDDL.COM MechoDDL.NET MechoDownload.com MechoPortal.com MechoSubmitter.com ImageUrlHost.com

Thumbs up MechoDDL Whitelist ... ( Apply Today )

EDIT :

This Thread is OLD

Please Read our New Thread and find out the MechoDDL News like our WCP and New Whitelist / Re-Rate System as lots of things has been changed .

Thank u .

Hi Webmasters ,

Few days ago i have started to check our whitelisted websites to make sure that they haven't removed our button and i have noticed some has removed but they r still submitting in Mechoddl.com . so i have decided to Make a New whitelist text file and get new websites with our new addon . the script will check the websites each 15 days and will remove the websites that they have removed our link and add them to our banned websites .

So i would like to ask you, if u r going to submit on MechoDDL , apply for being in whitelist again Via this link . this is an auto system . you can simply just copy and paste the code then apply . if u get any error etc. simply pm or email me and i will add ur website manually .

Regards
    Mecho
    Mecho Reviewed by Mecho on . MechoDDL Whitelist ... ( Apply Today ) EDIT : This Thread is OLD Please Read our New Thread and find out the MechoDDL News like our WCP and New Whitelist / Re-Rate System as lots of things has been changed . Thank u . Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

i have been observing that ur mecho forum has been experiencing problems lately.. and soem downtime too.. and now even mechoddl is damn slow.

Website's:
    megadlz.com ifilmtube.com outofdoor.info
    very slow, page isn't loading and finally page load error..

Website's:
    donotclickme.com
    Mechoddl not working for me for last few days
    "Advertising may be described as the science of arresting the human intelligence long enough to get money from it."

Stephen Butler Leacock (1869-1944)

Website's:
    WareztheDDL.com GTFO.ws
    man mechoddl been giving me trouble last 2 weeks... i can barely submit to you guys :/

Website's:
    MechoDDL.COM MechoDDL.NET MechoDownload.com MechoPortal.com MechoSubmitter.com ImageUrlHost.com
    yeah , we had lots of server issue in these days which all resolved by now and i'm sorry about that .

Feel free to use our forum or submit in mechoddl .

Thanks

Website's:
    WareztheDDL.com GTFO.ws
    So let me get thiis straight.. i need to get whitelisted again in order to submit?

Website's:
    donotclickme.com
    Hey Mecho delete your PMs so that i may PM you.
    Also plz add http://warez-spot.com ; i tried auto whitelist but it fails !
    "Advertising may be described as the science of arresting the human intelligence long enough to get money from it."

Stephen Butler Leacock (1869-1944)

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtis129 View Post
    So let me get thiis straight.. i need to get whitelisted again in order to submit?
    Your forum (warezthegfx) added.

Quote Originally Posted by Webestrian View Post

Yours added too .

Respected Developer
    Hey,

I'm interested to submit to your DDL but I'd like to know how much traffic you get, if possible could you PM screenshots of your site traffic (Google Analytics) please!

Thanks

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information