Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6813 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    HostinPK.com AdsenseUrdu.com

Default Alertpay Ticket Response Time!!

I have submitted Bank documents many times to but they always reply after a week but my account is still not verified. Last time I submitted a ticket 5 days ago and still it is unasnwered. I have submitted all documents many time but they are not agree to verify my account. Is there anyone from Alertpay who can help me in this regard?
    Hostinpk.com Reviewed by Hostinpk.com on . Alertpay Ticket Response Time!! I have submitted Bank documents many times to but they always reply after a week but my account is still not verified. Last time I submitted a ticket 5 days ago and still it is unasnwered. I have submitted all documents many time but they are not agree to verify my account. Is there anyone from Alertpay who can help me in this regard? Rating: 5
    Hostinpk.Com - Quality webhosting solutions with 24x7 support
    Linux Hosting | Windows Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Master Reseller | Alpha Reseller

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    WarezDownloads.us Crackcentral.co.uk
    They sucks, theu took long time to respond

ADSPOT available on PR#3 Alexa 100K Site.

Probation
    I would advice you to phone them, or find a person who knows a lot about their bussiness, i've done that with PayPal when i had problems...

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by Eimantoo View Post
    I would advice you to phone them, or find a person who knows a lot about their bussiness, i've done that with PayPal when i had problems...
    I have sent documents many time but no reply. I also gave them a ring but have to wait for a long time and finally I have to hung up.
    Linux Hosting | Windows Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Master Reseller | Alpha Reseller

Website's:
    WelltodoCentury.com
    Personally, I have had somewhat of a 1/2 1/2 experience with them. Their response time was about 2-5 days which is depending on their mood. If they like, they will respond very fast (2 days) and when they don't... I had to wait for about 5 days with 2 follow-up tickets. LOL.

They don't care if you call them or not. The only thing they know is to put you on hold and ask you to wait and submit a ticket, which is basically what they do most of the time.
    Aaron Ong
    Dedicated Servers - VPS Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Web Hosting - CDN Network
    Servers in Central, East/West Coast USA, EUROPE and ASIA
    Welltodo Century - www.welltodocentury.com

Alertpay takes time to respond to your ticket but they do respond so got to wait i guess within 2 weeks you should get a reply

Just call them

Just call them and verify through Phone they Respond instant .So call Them

Yes as some others have said, I find that calling them the fastest way to get things sorted.

You're right in regards to waiting etc, sure they're a pain in the arse but if you can't handle that I suggest you change money service businesses.

Website's:
    This time, I was replied faster as compared to previous replies. They are now investigating my documents and I hope that I will win the game as I am a legit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information