I'd like to introduce you a new file hosting service - Storage. Earn money while uploading and sharing your files!
How it works:
1. They pay
*10 USD for 1000 US Downloads
*10 USD for 1000 EU Downloads
*5 USD for 1000 RU Downloads
*5 USD for 1000 Eastern Downloads
2. US Downloads are downloads from the following countries: United States, Canada. EU Downloads are downloads from the following countries: Norway, Finland, Sweden, United Kingdom, Germany, Latvia, Estonia, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Denmark, Ireland, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenian, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Rumania, Liechtenstein. RU Downloads are downloads from the following countries: Russia, Eastern Downloads are downloads from the following countries: Turkey, United Arab Emirates, India.
3. The file size must at least 90MB. Smaller files wil not be counted.
4. We count every first complete download of a file from a premium or free user. If a user is downloading the file a second time, it will not be counted.
5. We pay you 10% of the revenue of referred users from you.
6. You can request a pay-out with at least 10 USD in your account. Your pay-out will be made within 3 business days.
7. You can convert your revenue with discounted conditions in premium voucher or extend your own account.
8. We support copies and different download links. You can edit the files in your user account (rename, move, copy)
9. We make backups of your files, you won't lose any of your files.
10. FTP and Remote upload support.
11. Detailed statistics for your downloads and revenue.
12. No limitations, everybody can download your files without charge.

Please signup with my Refferal Link:
http://www.storage.to/
jaay Reviewed by jaay on . Best File Upload Affiliate Program (Storage.To) I'd like to introduce you a new file hosting service - Storage. Earn money while uploading and sharing your files! How it works: 1. They pay *10 USD for 1000 US Downloads *10 USD for 1000 EU Downloads *5 USD for 1000 RU Downloads *5 USD for 1000 Eastern Downloads 2. US Downloads are downloads from the following countries: United States, Canada. EU Downloads are downloads from the following countries: Norway, Finland, Sweden, United Kingdom, Germany, Latvia, Estonia, Rating: 5