So i modified the index.php page to make it so the download link format includes a href, but its not adding those values when it postes to my wordpress, any ideas? I did the same thing for the screenshot format, and its working perfectly fine. The download link format however doesn't get included, it just simply posts the link only. Below is what I modified, I can see that its properly placed in the download link format textbox in the index page.

<td>Download link format:</td>
<td><input name="urlformat" size="24" type="text" value='<a href="%download_link%">%download_link%</a>' /> <?=F613DB36ACEEA1B2F5276CB06E5E34403(55);?></td>
</tr>
caller008 Reviewed by caller008 on . Sborg not posting hyperlinks for download links So i modified the index.php page to make it so the download link format includes a href, but its not adding those values when it postes to my wordpress, any ideas? I did the same thing for the screenshot format, and its working perfectly fine. The download link format however doesn't get included, it just simply posts the link only. Below is what I modified, I can see that its properly placed in the download link format textbox in the index page. <td>Download link format:</td> <td><input Rating: 5