Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61980 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default VPS - up, site - down. I need help with my site!

Hello.

I am having some troubles recently with my VPS, so my VPS is up, but I keep getting 500 errrors on my website for some reason. I'll be very happy if some experienced user(s) could help me fix this problem.

I will advertise your website on my site as well for 1 month for FREE.

So, if anyone is willing to help me, please either post here or send me a private message and I'll explain you the situation.

Thank you.
    mynameis940 Reviewed by mynameis940 on . VPS - up, site - down. I need help with my site! Hello. I am having some troubles recently with my VPS, so my VPS is up, but I keep getting 500 errrors on my website for some reason. I'll be very happy if some experienced user(s) could help me fix this problem. I will advertise your website on my site as well for 1 month for FREE. So, if anyone is willing to help me, please either post here or send me a private message and I'll explain you the situation. Thank you. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    you should really explain your problem more

Have you watched your resources while you're getting these errors? Maybe http is crashing.

You should contact your provider and see if they can help you out

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Who is your provider and where (country) is your VPS located?

Quote Originally Posted by Dj Mad View Post
    you should really explain your problem more
    Well, I don't want to sound rude and so, but I am really tired of writing my problem when I get no answer(s).

I have had this problem for more than two months... and I tried asking for help on several forums but no luck at all.

I might write the problem in this thread later maybe, for now I'll try to talk in private messages.

Quote Originally Posted by Storming View Post
    Have you watched your resources while you're getting these errors? Maybe http is crashing.

You should contact your provider and see if they can help you out
    I don't know whether http is crashing or not, but it's kind of ODD.

Sometimes, the index.php (main page) is loading very fast, but other pages are not loading, such as viewing a forum, thread and so on.

I already been talking to my host for a month, didn't really help... although he gave his best I believe.

@WDF - My hosting is XSLTEL - Netherlands.

Thank you for your quick responses guys.

I still need help for this guys, please help me!

You want help but you're tired of explaining your problem?

Sorry, too tired of people not explaining their problems to help.

Can you explain your problem , please?

I believe if you are in my place you'll act the same.

At first when I started my site I used free domain + hosting, after my site grown they attempted to hack me, so I had to move to paid hosting.

So did I, and the hosting was fine for 2-3 months till I couldn't be on shared anymore, had to move on VPS and I purchased a VPS off a host and they were Indians and claim to provide support but they have no idea of anything at all. Most likely resellers.... a lot of downtimes with days etc.

So I moved to KnownSRV and they sold their company a week after FML!
    I had no backup copy then had to wait till they move me... (migrated idk)

My VPS was migrated LAST out of all their VPS FML! Another month wasted.

Wouldn't you get pissed off in my place?

So lately I moved to XSLTEL, the site is quite online, but goes down A LOT which prevent users to view content and also posts, so I want to fix it.

I don't think I can explain much about the problem, it would require a professional users to view the configurations and so on to check what is the exact problem. I don't know what could be it.

All I can tell is that I keep getting 500 Internal Server Errors and I could post the Apache error log if you wish.

Thank you.

It begins...
    Since you're so damn tired of explaining the actual issue, and have instead posted the life story, please go ahead and post the error logs from Apache. Chances are that will make more sense than the situation currently does.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information