Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6769 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Please delete this topic

Please delete this topic
    iDDL.me Reviewed by iDDL.me on . Review RapidTuner.com Please delete this topic Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    PasteBot.appspot.com
    I can't Believe you are using Uploading.Com

@ajinkya9
    Why ? They are very good. Good money, good support. Why you don't like them ?

Quote Originally Posted by iDDL.me View Post
    Why ? They are very good. Good money, good support. Why you don't like them ?
    Because most downloaders don't like them. slow speed for free users. i can count how much i go to uploading site. probably less then 10 in my life. LOL.
    Uploading good for uploader who upload RARE file.

Downloaders download any thing from any where, even if it's a page full pf popups and ads, if its free they are going to go for it, i say you are spoiling them with this too much care !

Website's:
    StudentSharez.com
    make logo
    change style
    use favicon

good luck
    Offshore-host.blogspot.com - List of DMCA flexible webhosts.
    StudentSharez.com - Medical ebooks and lectures.

actually i think the style is good honestly. Like it it simple, maybe just change the logo
    None

Website's:
    WebDKR.com Amodity.com
    You might want to style up how the post is. I know your aiming for simplicity. But at least make it look good

mmm mmm!
    Very clean and easy to navigate, the bad thing is that you doesn't add so much info to the posts. You should add a imdb link to the movies and/or link to homepage / nfo imo.

Otherwise, nice and clean looking site, you should also consider another file host due to uploading.com being bad for free users
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Thanks for all your comments, I'll consider them in my updates, any other ideas or suggestions are welcomed.

I have decided to make it movies only site, changed the style a bit, any comments are welcomed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information