Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61994 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 53 of 78 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    TvBlog.ws TeenBabe.in SexyBitch.in BabeLips.in CuteBabe.in Sweetie.co.in
    we were breached today because of a vulnerability in Whmcs and all the VPS nodes were wiped, we are offering our clients either 2 weeks free on their services, or we can offer a partial refund on the remain days you have on your service with us, at the moment we have temporarily closed Whmcs down for security reason and we will reopen it within 3 hours once he have secured it, after we have reopened Whmcs to request either a refund or free extension please submit a support ticket and we will answer it as soon as possible, all services will be restored within 24 hours
    Considering the fact that the most of the new customers came to this service because of the rapidspeeds incidence & seeing the promises made, the consolation of 2 weeks free service doesn't count much. Again, if the efforts to setup the servers twice(thrice if people stay) & time lost with their sites considered, they should be refunded more than what they paid for!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zack[BoxSlots] View Post
    VPS's will start being deployed after we get everything situated on our end. I have no other comments.
    I really hope that it won't be a 24hrs wait once again. This is seriously getting worse since last week for my site But being a optimistic person, I guess I will keep waiting.

Why a partial refund ?!?! Why not a full refund ? .. I paid my new cycle on 3rd December (just 4 days ago), so I want all my money back as I have not been able to use the service since then !

they should be refunded more than what they paid for!
    Mate they/you are paying for a budget service. Go to linode or vps.net or something if you don't want stuff like this to happen.

Website's:
    i-fresh.net
    From live chat support

Martin K: We currently have 2 technicians deploying VPS's, estimated time would be within 24 hours, i can't give of a more accurate time.

rk,

I've sent a PM to you please check it out.

@kingofdcp
    where is the live chat support. I can't find it

Banned
    Website's:
    BoxSlots.com
    I don't really have anything to say, it's upsetting that I have to put another 100 hours of labor to get everything back to normal. I know you guy's are pissed, I wanted to shoot myself when I found out about the incident. You guy's have your own opinions, all I can do is accept them & move on.

Website's:
    i-fresh.net
    Quote Originally Posted by spangler View Post
    rk,

I've sent a PM to you please check it out.

@kingofdcp
    where is the live chat support. I can't find it
    At the main site (boxslots.com) you will see green button if they online. And live chat is for pre sale purpose . But in this case, we can't create ticket so...

Website's:
    MediafireMoviez.com
    I don't want to go for budget hosting, I can pay more. but its hard to find any reliable vps who allow warez linking. vps.net and linode dont allow warez linking, so I have to stick to bughet vps providers and face situations like this.

Its been one week, and I have lost half of my visitors already.

9.   Sponsored Links

What I want to know is, is anything even being done on the WHMCS end?

Or is the same cycle going to keep repeating:
    1- Get VPS details and set it up
    2- 2 days pass
    3- All data is lost due to a supposed problem on WHMCS
    4- Go back to 1.

I'm abit short on cash right now, and refunds take a while to get processed... Otherwise I would have already raised a dispute and moved on.

Banned
    Website's:
    BoxSlots.com
    Everything is being taken care of, we're not going back to 1. after this.

Page 53 of 78 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread Information