Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62900 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    glumbouploads.com glumbo.com glumboimg.com
    We are fixing it now

EDIT: Should be fixed. Tell me if you have any more problems
    GlumboUploads.com - No wait-times, no CAPTCHAs, max download size 2GB, rewards program [Official Thread]

Paid for a month via alertpay but no premium was sent . Sent an email to support with the details. Please correct the error. Thanks

3.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    I'm taking a look for you right now

Edit: Username please?
    GlumboUploads.com - No wait-times, no CAPTCHAs, max download size 2GB, rewards program [Official Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Glumbo View Post
    I'm taking a look for you right now

Edit: Username please?
    Did you get my pm. not sure if they are going through or not.

Website's:
    I got them. Anyways, you have been upgraded to premium. I'm really sorry for the delay. In the future you can post on our community forums for support as well

Anyone have suggestions for free url leech premium accounts?

Hello Glumbo!
    Could you please provide some sample links to test download speed, please?

Best regards!

AtZ

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by AtaruZ View Post
    Hello Glumbo!
    Could you please provide some sample links to test download speed, please?

Best regards!

AtZ
    Here http://uploads.glumbo.com/fjmsauafppyl

Let me know if you need anything else

Thanks a lot, I'm testing right now (as a guest) with a 350-400 KBps sustained rate: good speed.

Noticed your very restrictive conditions for guests and free users (especially the 10 GB in 3 days and 20 GB in 3 days download limit).
    While I admit that this is good for selling premium accounts, considering you have reCaptcha (for guests) and a 120/60 seconds per 100 MB wait time, I must admit yhour conditions are too tight for free downloads.

Anyway, thanks for all your efforts!

Best regards!

AtZ

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by AtaruZ View Post
    Thanks a lot, I'm testing right now (as a guest) with a 350-400 KBps sustained rate: good speed.

Noticed your very restrictive conditions for guests and free users (especially the 10 GB in 3 days and 20 GB in 3 days download limit).
    While I admit that this is good for selling premium accounts, considering you have reCaptcha (for guests) and a 120/60 seconds per 100 MB wait time, I must admit yhour conditions are too tight for free downloads.

Anyway, thanks for all your efforts!

Best regards!

AtZ
    We are now testing 30 second countdown and 30gb/3 days bandwidth for free users
    25 seconds and 60gb/3 days for registered users

What other suggestions do you have?

If you wanna make your file-host attractive, you must let test to guests your host, how could you do that? Put BW limits for non-members and DISABLE recaptcha, this is very important, why? A lot of filehosts had actually recaptcha for leechers, but they dont have bandwidth limit per day.

You must put off recaptcha and set a BW limit/Day for freebies, they will pay for premium if they need to download more and also will have a good impression about GlumboUploads, because is a friendly file-host even if you dont pay for it.

Have a good day

Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information