Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63686 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Mp3/audio encoder

I was wondering if there is an audio converter/encoder for windows that allows you to instantly increase or decrease the bitrate of (an) audio file(s) (especially MP3) by selecting and right clicking them/it on windows explorer and from there you can see the options to adjust the bitrate.

If you know of one kindly post the name of the application here and I'll be more than grateful for your help!
    anonymal Reviewed by anonymal on . Mp3/audio encoder I was wondering if there is an audio converter/encoder for windows that allows you to instantly increase or decrease the bitrate of (an) audio file(s) (especially MP3) by selecting and right clicking them/it on windows explorer and from there you can see the options to adjust the bitrate. If you know of one kindly post the name of the application here and I'll be more than grateful for your help! Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

You can use FL Studio 10. It can easily increase mp3 bitrate. simply open the program,drag it and save it again in mp3 format and select the bitrate you want..

fl studio is a very heavy and complex program. i need something that is simple.

Thread Information