Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62117 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Vote for the rules you think are needed the most.

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Have a special section for authorised/trusted services.

19 46.34%
  • Charge those hosting companies to post on KWWHunction, as an insurance

10 24.39%
  • All authorised hosting representatives will have a special tag/badge

17 41.46%
  • Create a top list of all hosting companies that are applying here

12 29.27%
  • Review posts not allowed in Sales thread. Make a separate sub-section

17 41.46%
  • Leave it like it is

9 21.95%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Website's:
    hostcrunch.com
    Quote Originally Posted by DLow View Post
    You left out something unless i missed it, None of the answers should be selected its a forum a free roaming community how ever i do believe people offering hosting should have x amount of post through out our community before being allowed to post in the hosting forums / market place

I say leave it as is and enforce a post count. I also don't believe web host should have a rank it never made any sense to have a trusted host rank here on KWWH because if that host does turn to shit or do something wrong nothing will be done about it don't get me wrong i have been here longer than 95% of you guys and i have seen a lot of changes here on KWWHunction so just chiming in on my 2 cents.

Its simple enforce a post count in order to post in these forums

You may ask your self or others, Why ? what is a required number of post going to do ?

Simple, If you set the number of post ie between 50-100 fly by night guys that just come here to post sales are'nt going to participate unless they are here to run a hear by serious company per say.

Enough with changing stuff around, Just add in a rule

// Edit

And i can guarantee you the only ones voting for there to be a hosting group have a. been told too by there host or b. they are a host and just want profit
    Very well written!
    HostCrunch.Com - Web hosting with no strings attatched
    From $3.99 | 1000Mbit Full Duplex Connection | 24x7 support
    Instant Setup | The Netherlands(Ecatel) | DMCA Ignored

Banned
    Website's:
    servsilla.com
    I agree with DLow about having a certain post count before being able to post in the hosting forums. That would reduce the number of spammers and "new" hosts.

3.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    vaporhostn.com
    ...My idea was way better...

Post moderation... Have the mods moderate who looks like a fly by host or not.. There can be another forum for non known hosts so they can still be used and tested..

Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    Use the report button if you think new options are needed to be added.

Mods: Add which makes sense

.: The GodFather :.
    ^^ we don't have the man power to go through each host and do a deep research weather he is good or not, that's why the community is here, we need those reviews and the satisfied/unsatisfied customers to know who is who.
    I am like any other man. All I do is supply a demand... KWWHunction.com for the masses!

Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    I am done talking about this, had enough bashing from people thinking that a rank in KWWH will change my life and will make me rich and hence I'm talking so much about this.

Not interested in taking shit from people for some thing that won't help me in any way

Got scammed? Live with it

Need a change in the Poll? Report the thread for it.

Need a change for anything? Speak up for it

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    Enable post count restrictions, <-- this is all

.: The GodFather :.
    Guys no need to bash 0ccul7 i think its very nice that people actually care and trying to get other members protected and not scammed, if anything it should be thumbs up for giving a "*uck" and not the other way around.
    I am like any other man. All I do is supply a demand... KWWHunction.com for the masses!

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    Well said capone

Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com
    I forgot to mention something moderators should not be allowed to delete a bad review out of a sales thread instead move the post to the hosting discussion area. I have caught a few moderators doing this for once again Aka MXzon Hosting.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information