Hey there,

I dont have time to run one of my forums anymore so i'm looking for a person who is willing to do it for me.

You will become forum admin, choose the mods, control banning and everything else really apart from changing the skin (that goes through me first) and any other high-level actions.

You will be required to post regularly, keep the forum clean, refer people, submit downloads when possible (Special requirements are in place for submitting so you must see me first).

URL: http://warezlinkers.com/forum/

This will basically be YOUR forum as I will only deal with major things throughout the future.
JmZ Reviewed by JmZ on . Forum Staff Hey there, I dont have time to run one of my forums anymore so i'm looking for a person who is willing to do it for me. You will become forum admin, choose the mods, control banning and everything else really apart from changing the skin (that goes through me first) and any other high-level actions. You will be required to post regularly, keep the forum clean, refer people, submit downloads when possible (Special requirements are in place for submitting so you must see me first). Rating: 5