Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62884 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Question Looking for a DDL partner!

Yes you heard it correctly. I plan on venturing into the vast amount of DDL sites that currently exist. But you ask, why a partner? Because I don't plan on settling for these current scripts that I have at my dispense (which are complete and total garbage) and plan on having them highly modified by a professional.

So what i'm looking for is someone to be my right hand man, and also throw down on the basic re-construction of the script. I plan on investing thousands into advertising for the new site on top of the money for the creation of the new script.

What do I want it to include?

I want it to be something like Phaze. But there will be an additional twist to the DDL site I have in mind because it is venturing off into other scenes which should double if not triple our visitor intake within a short amount of time period.

Anyone interested in being a partner with me on this, who HAS the funds to match me, please do contact me
    Prodigy Reviewed by Prodigy on . Looking for a DDL partner! Yes you heard it correctly. I plan on venturing into the vast amount of DDL sites that currently exist. But you ask, why a partner? Because I don't plan on settling for these current scripts that I have at my dispense (which are complete and total garbage) and plan on having them highly modified by a professional. So what i'm looking for is someone to be my right hand man, and also throw down on the basic re-construction of the script. I plan on investing thousands into advertising for Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

(╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Website's:
    Xenu.ws WarezLinkers.com SerialSurf.com CracksDirect.com
    Me?
    No more info needed since you know who i am lol

Thread Information