Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6310 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Website's:
    wordpress.org
    if you have MU links you get reply in your thread

try it.

Website's:
    CyberMania.org
    megaupload is better than rs.rs delete files quickly whereas mu you can have working links even for post made more than a year before mu and mf are great rs sucks now.

3.   Sponsored Links

megaupload is best lol

Well... Megaupload offers great speeds and small wait time between downloads, so ..they kind of deserve the spot, but let's face, all people who put mu/rs links combined with FS Fsn etc are doing it because they begging for replies..some topics are really annoying, half of the topic we are told how hard he work and we must reply him.
    Anyway, i really hope that rapidshare just die .. I remember what they did back in the days..When they don't allow people to download as free users, telling them that all servers are busy... when download size limit was 200 mb, when speeds where crap and they put bigger and bigger wait time between downloads.
    And i don't like too much the fact that they make big money because of Warez, and they canceled uploaders rewards. If we are taking risks and spend money on sborgs/rapidleech/rdp's, premium accounts for storage( most of the "uploaders aka spammers " for copycats) i think is normal to be rewarded no matter what all s$#t eaters keep yellin here.
    So..in my opinion, is important the content you are promoting. Put in there unique or rare content and uploading it on the worst filehost in the planet..you will still make money with it. but if you upload the stuff that other 500 put there before/after you ..well, dosen't even mather, with ms/rs/mu links are still 90% chances that your topic will be burried fast.

Website's:
    prathaprabhu.blogspot.com SuperSeedbox.com RedSwitches.com BuyWindowsVPS.com
    Good to see some replies - but i guess Megashares (MS) also popular there. Though
    1. Megaupload (Keep watching your links)
    2. Rapidshare (Just in there for sake) but the links will be deleted soon
    3. Megashares (Keep watching your links)
    3. Filesonic (As long as you keep updating your links)
    4. Wupload (As long as you keep updating your links)
    5. Fileserve (As long as you keep updating your links)
    6. Hotfile (Dead)

Cheers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information