Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63212 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Facebook or Google+?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Facebook

32 66.67%
  • Google +

16 33.33%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Facebook
    Sorry for my bad English

2.   Sponsored Links

Google Plus Is New And Doesnt Have That Many Users And Its A little Bit Complicated But Facebook Is Old And Is Easy To Use
    So i vote for FB

Website's:
    WallpaperDigest.com
    I can't believe 5 people voted for G+
    (\__/)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( > <)

So kiss me and smile for me, say that you'll wait for me <'3

Banned
    Website's:
    threent.com
    Google plus isn't even finished yet, and it is not open for every1 to register...

So question like this is like asking who is stronger, Alistair Overeem or fetus (unborn child)

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    I wouldn't worry. Google Chrome was used by a handful of people three years ago when it launched and next month it will pass FireFox and pass IE by the start of next summer. Most people here though FireFox was the browser to end IE's dominance but it failed and in less than a month Chrome will have passed it.

Same thing for Android. It was basically a developer project for a year and a half before anything was even released and it was considered a waste of money. Three years later it's the most used mobile OS. Nobody though it was possible to pass iOS in global users but Android did.

Android has 600k phones activated every day and this number is still growing. You need a gmail to activate Android and it's only a matter of time before G+ is integrated into Android. Imagine when that happens.

Same for Chrome. In Chrome Version 15 which I use (the current version everyone uses is 13) you login to Chrome as it has Google profiles that sync you bookmarks and other data. That's right you login to the soon to be largest browser in the world with a gmail account. That's another huge market of millions of users. G+ buttons and notifications will be incorporated in every browser so even if your on Facebook your getting G+ Notifications and messages from your friends on G+. Facebook will never have that advantage.

People here have no patients. You can't expect to get 750 million members in two or three months. G+ is the worlds fastest growing social network and it's invite only. It reached numbers in a week that took Facebook a year. It's a long term project like Android and Chrome and it's not even officially open yet.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Banned
    Google +

I use both. G+ is still starting and it's great. I still use FB because most of my "Contacts" are still there but I hate their Privacy features.
    It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

Website's:
    CyberMania.org
    google+ is nice too it need more time and i guess it will do good too just like fb.

G+ needs some time to pass facebook

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information