Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63047 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Thanks or like?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Thanks

10 18.52%

44 81.48%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    mmm mmm!
    Quote Originally Posted by cotufa-ssdd View Post
    I know this thread is about the like or thanks button, but what the heck... i think it would be nice to have a way to do a post follow-up, i mean a way so you can get notification when someone adds a reply to a thread you commented on, and an option to be notified or not...
    Thread subscription has ALWAYS been available
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Teh GFX Whore! ^.^
    Quote Originally Posted by cotufa-ssdd View Post
    I know this thread is about the like or thanks button, but what the heck... i think it would be nice to have a way to do a post follow-up, i mean a way so you can get notification when someone adds a reply to a thread you commented on, and an option to be notified or not...
    http://www.besthostingforums.com/sub...ewsubscription
    go here to see your subscriptions.

I joined KWWHunction before it was cool!
    My "AWESOME" Graphic designing Service

Website's:
    facebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by aishamontreal View Post
    Are you talking about this?

If yes, it already exists as you see in the above screenshot

Ok so I did not know that! LoL, however id rather not have email notifications but instead a notification once you log in to KWWH, and an extra ?notify? button next to the like and other buttons... i dont know, just my opinion...
    All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height.

Website's:
    imdber.org justpaste.me
    ^Check this link regularly: http://www.besthostingforums.com/subscription.php

You can subscribe and receive an email notification then use gmail, everytime there's a new mail there's a desktop notification

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information