Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63089 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default How to receive via Alerpay?

Very dumb question but i dont knw tahts why asking.

For example, if someone wants to send me 10$ in my alertpay account then what that person will do ad what do i have to do? what will be the process?

I have only one email address, one alertpay account and one transaction pin number.

Thanks...
    Skylookspink Reviewed by Skylookspink on . How to receive via Alerpay? Very dumb question but i dont knw tahts why asking. For example, if someone wants to send me 10$ in my alertpay account then what that person will do ad what do i have to do? what will be the process? I have only one email address, one alertpay account and one transaction pin number. Thanks... Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

anyone pls ans...

Website's:
    seedhop.com
    Won't it simply have to be so that both of you need and AlertPay account and he simply sends you funds and then you simply withdraw it and simply be happy ?

Hi...thanks for ur reply...i just want to know. How. the way to send money to alertpay?

I mean i have just one email and alertpay account. and nothing else, no account number so that anyone can send me money

thanks why asking.

thanks...

Website's:
    seedhop.com
    AlertPay works similar to PayPal as far as I'm aware, if you send someone you just place his AlertPay e-mail ID and you should be fine.
    You can also deposit to your AlertPay account - https://www.alertpay.com/en/deposit.aspx

Thread Information