Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62191 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Wink German Pirate Party into Berlin's Parliament tomorrow.

Ahoy, matey!
    Tomorrow, Sunday, the German Pirate Party is expected to be voted into Parliament in Berlin. This is the second time the nascent political movement will be felt worldwide ? the first being in 2009, when the Swedish party took seats in the European Parliament.
    http://torrentfreak.com/tomorrow-pir...-again-110917/ This is by far a great step for the movement of piracy. I'm very interested in this, I'll be sure to keep reading news about them in the upcoming months. Arrrrrr, What are your thoughts on this?
    Putin Reviewed by Putin on . German Pirate Party into Berlin's Parliament tomorrow. Ahoy, matey! http://torrentfreak.com/tomorrow-pirates-write-history-again-110917/ :sun: This is by far a great step for the movement of piracy. :sun: I'm very interested in this, I'll be sure to keep reading news about them in the upcoming months. Arrrrrr, What are your thoughts on this? ;) Rating: 5

Made by Envee :P

2.   Sponsored Links

when will they go to USA

I had a dream that one day we all shall rise up to praise piracy yet the USA will still be living in the 1800s.
    Edit: Then we shall all give Russia the heads up to nuke the USA's government.

Made by Envee :P

Website's:
    FlowForums.com
    Sounds interesting I shall look into this as time goes along.

They will have 15 representatives out of 149 in parliment. That's great result.

great! i love berlin

Trusted Webmaster
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp3Drug View Post
    I had a dream that one day we all shall rise up to praise piracy yet the USA will still be living in the 1800s.
    Edit: Then we shall all give Russia the heads up to nuke the USA's government.
    That's why America will always be a Super-Power and the greatest country ever, cause of morons like you who get elected... No one stands a chance with us, period. Not my opinion, cold hard facts

Thread Information