Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63189 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 52 of 70 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    Megardp.eu Ariesservers.com
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeAndro View Post
    check ticket #934522
    please
    Replied

Website's:
    FreeeeWorld.info FW2.in
    plz reply to ticket #505608

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by pooyan2012 View Post
    plz reply to ticket #505608

Already solved

Plz reply to Ticket #193755

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by magelan View Post
    Plz reply to Ticket #193755

Replied mate

Ahmar, i always praised you for perfect service, but in a last months it was real pain. I didn't had 1 day of normal work tbh. Is server over selled or what? We have 23 partitons? I just woke up, tried to unrar 700 MB and it is on 10% right now. Im unraring it 7 min. Time left 1 hour 1 min
    It was like this yesterday, and a day before, and a day before etc...
    I.e. yesterday in 5 am RDP was flying. it was that fast. Unraring in 2 sec, ul speed 51 MB/s. But i cant w8 every day for 20 users to go to sleep so i could work with normal speeds.
    When rar is like that upload is also crappy, or to be more precise it dont work at all.

I don't understand this last month, so pls if you can, explain me what is the problem? Is megardp over selled? Megardp was rly good before, now i have at best 10 hours of normal service and if i sleep through that 10 hours it's is a pain to TRY to work, and i give up..

So my questions are:
    1. Why is this happening almost every day?
    2. Did 23 partitions mean that you over selled server so it is in grid lock all the time?

Thanks for the answer.

Edit: 2,5 hours later all is fine again, but we rly need some answers, since this started to be a trend lately.

Banned
    ^^ Same here mate

8.   Sponsored Links

overselling you think?

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by dunamite123 View Post
    Ahmar, i always praised you for perfect service, but in a last months it was real pain. I didn't had 1 day of normal work tbh. Is server over selled or what? We have 23 partitons? I just woke up, tried to unrar 700 MB and it is on 10% right now. Im unraring it 7 min. Time left 1 hour 1 min
    It was like this yesterday, and a day before, and a day before etc...
    I.e. yesterday in 5 am RDP was flying. it was that fast. Unraring in 2 sec, ul speed 51 MB/s. But i cant w8 every day for 20 users to go to sleep so i could work with normal speeds.
    When rar is like that upload is also crappy, or to be more precise it dont work at all.

I don't understand this last month, so pls if you can, explain me what is the problem? Is megardp over selled? Megardp was rly good before, now i have at best 10 hours of normal service and if i sleep through that 10 hours it's is a pain to TRY to work, and i give up..

So my questions are:
    1. Why is this happening almost every day?
    2. Did 23 partitions mean that you over selled server so it is in grid lock all the time?

Thanks for the answer.

Edit: 2,5 hours later all is fine again, but we rly need some answers, since this started to be a trend lately.

Hah mate what do you think behind curtain?

let me explain it to you

Those Screenshots you taken think i oversell my rdp?

Some users takes multiple Disk Suppose you are user what ever your name is you bought 3 Disks from me because of Raid i did not merged the drive i created 300GB seperate, 200GB seperate or 100GB seperate if some one ask me that he want more disk space
    , Regarding RAR/unrar i can say let me check this properly or have you informed me it via support ticket that you are suffering from this problem? if yes then please provide me your ticket ID i can see there because i check the tickets daily and solve the problems There i hop you understand me

Is rapidshare working on your servers?

Page 52 of 70 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread Information