Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63480 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Which host and package do you recommend?

I am looking for a offshore host.

Its for a forum with around 100-150 users online at any one time.
    I am looking for a host which can handle the site without any problems. If you recommend a host then please let me know which package you recommend aswell.

I was on a shared hosting 2 months ago which was able to run my site smoothly but it wasnt offshore so I had to move.
    Saurav Reviewed by Saurav on . Which host and package do you recommend? I am looking for a offshore host. Its for a forum with around 100-150 users online at any one time. I am looking for a host which can handle the site without any problems. If you recommend a host then please let me know which package you recommend aswell. I was on a shared hosting 2 months ago which was able to run my site smoothly but it wasnt offshore so I had to move. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Well you do not have to move offshore unless you are having direct downloads to warez or programs. You can stay onshore if you just add links to warez like rapidshare, megaupload, ETC. Also I recremend AmpedHosts.com. I am lead security their.

Have a nice day,
    -Kurrupt

Quote Originally Posted by KurruptOwner View Post
    Well you do not have to move offshore unless you are having direct downloads to warez or programs. You can stay onshore if you just add links to warez like rapidshare, megaupload, ETC. Also I recremend AmpedHosts.com. I am lead security their.

Have a nice day,
    -Kurrupt
    Yes I do need to move offshore. Been shut down twice ...

We have been reported plenty of times and they said they wont do anything as long as we have links and code our links. and don't upload it to the server..

-Kurrupt

Thread Information