Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62600 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default iPhone 5 Hardware Exposed

If it?s got an Apple logo next to the letter ?A? and the number ?5′ it must be the chip that powers iPad 2. Unless it?s the chip destined to power iPhone 5.
    Weibo, a Chinese site that @Grg describes as ?(if Twitter and Facebook had a baby that only spoke Chinese, that?d be Weibo),? posted a photo of what they claim to be a tear-down of the next iPhone. Lurking inside of iPhone 5? The iPad 2′s A5 processor, a 4.2v, 1430 mAh battery that?s just barely bigger and badder than the one in iPhone 4, and what looks like an edge-to-edge LCD backpanel.
    Assuming this is the real deal, iPhone 5′s innards match up pretty nicely with Rumored iPhone 5?s innards. There?s that dual-core processor. There?s that bigger display affording a smaller, ?edgeless? bezel. And there?s the bigger battery necessary to power it all.
    We all keep hearing October 15, October 15, Viva le 15 Octobre! for iPhone 5′s ship date. Which would mean a launch date of a week or two before that. Which, frankly, can?t come soon enough. Unless you?re a tech website riding the rumor mill to record traffic land. Or one of Samsung?s Korea-based lawyers.

Source:
    Code: 
    http://www.technobuffalo.com/miscellaneous/iphone-5s-innards-exposed-bigger-screen-bigger-battery-a5-chip-spotted/
    doni Reviewed by doni on . iPhone 5 Hardware Exposed http://i26.lulzimg.com/d16b7f.jpg If it?s got an Apple logo next to the letter ?A? and the number ?5′ it must be the chip that powers iPad 2. Unless it?s the chip destined to power iPhone 5. Weibo, a Chinese site that @Grg describes as ?(if Twitter and Facebook had a baby that only spoke Chinese, that?d be Weibo),? posted a photo of what they claim to be a tear-down of the next iPhone. Lurking inside of iPhone 5? The iPad 2′s A5 processor, a 4.2v, 1430 mAh battery that?s just barely Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    takeashotatlife.com allnewbeats.com xavierkedzierski.com
    Can't wait to have it My 3G is going to die soon

Website's:
    fs-ddl.com
    I will NEVER have it !!! Cuse it will cost ..... ! I "love" my counrty

Thread Information