Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63027 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Well, wanted to ask, how does one order that special offer, since it isn't in options, and second, is RAID10 avail as an option??

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    You might try to order through live support or sales[at]hostplate.com if live not available. In fact live support will forward the order to sales[at]hostplate.com.

You will need to create an account. Sales will add the order to your account and generate an invoice. As soon as the invoice status is paid, order enters into processing.

In regard of Raid-10, that is possible. Mention that to live or in your email to sales[at]hostplate.com

Let me know if you require further information.

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Well, live chat isn't 'live':

Looks more like a new email form

Also, this is what I get from Skype...

Banned
    Live Chat was not available only for few minutes. It's available again.

The Skype user is available. You are chatting now with one of my colleagues.

Is there a charge to have this plan setup with a raid0 configuration?

CPU: QC X3440
    RAM: 16GB DDR3
    HDD: 4x1TB SATA2
    Port: 1x 1Gbps Full-Duplex
    Bandwidth: 100TB
    24/7x365 Support
    99.99 Up Time Guarantee
    Delivery: Max 48 hours

Banned
    RAID configuration of any kind is offered free if mentioned before the deployment of server. It should be mentioned when you place the order.

Also please note that for special offers and any other server not available on our website, you need to contact sales[at]hostplate.com or live chat. Live chat in occasions might forward it to sales again if it is not an straightforward order.

Banned
    Hello guys,

I thought since we are pretty new to KWWHunction dedicated forum and some of you might be interested to know more about the the support and quality you can expect from us, I can refer you to the following link that EvoSwitch recommends Hostplate.com to one of their followers in Twitter:

I provide the link for your reference below:

EvoSwitch Tweet

Also, some of you from KWWHunction has already purchased our dedicated special offers and I have heard from you to be pretty satisfied but since you are already doing business here yourself, I avoided asking you to post a review as that might affect your business here.

Majority of orders were delivered in less than 24 hours but that is not a guarantee.

I forgot to mention in the first post that we have 4 dedicated servers with lowest price possible, please PM me for these servers. Other servers either order from our website or for those not available there, arrange with live chat or sales[at]hostplate.com

The server mentioned above(Only 4 in stock):

CPU: AMD Mob. Sempron
    CPU Speed: 1800 Mhz
    RAM: 512
    HDD: 1x160GB
    Port: 100Mbps
    Traffic: 5TB
    IP: 1 (Can be upgraded to 5)
    Delivery: Maximum 24 hours

EUR 14.99/mo

At the end, I'm very unfortunate to see some members here who we spent about 2 hours on chat and because we could not provide 2 Gbps connection to them come and like a picture that shows live support was not available for example for 5 minutes or even for hours.

We gave no guarantee that live support is going to be available 24 hours. Let's all try to do a clean business and act little professional here on KWWHunction leading to benefits for both sides.

Website's:
    onrdp.com
    My review after using Hostplate special-2 server for 3 Days:

- Delivery time: within 48 hours (20 hours in my case)
    - Support: Professional staff but availability could be better (16 hours/day)
    - Network Connection: Excellent download/upload speed to almost all file hosting sites, screenshots can speak better:

Wupload Download:

Fileserve Download:

Filesonic Download:

zoom upload:

Filesonic ftp upload:

Wupload ftp upload:

Filepost ftp upload:

Banned
    Dear ONServer,

I appreciate for your time on this review. We are glad to have you satisfied.

Website's:
    Ngebid.com Bestdietmethod.com allsonicserve.com fanscollector.com bestunlockedcellphone.com klatenhosting.com
    your offer look promising.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information