Using Godaddy Auctions Service.

Here is how I find and sell domains to make profit I figured a little guide would be great to offer to people who are new to domain flipping.

First off you need to buy a godaddy auctions account which is ~$5.00 a year thats your first small investment. Then after that you have full access to all the tools to find great domains. So on the auctions page you will see at the right a bar called "Advanced Search".

-Predefined (these are predifned searches)
-# of bids (this is to search only domains with a certain number of bids)
-keywords (to search for domains that contain, start, or end with keywords you specify)
-Characters (This is to specify how long the domain is/ with or without "-"'s or numbers)
-Price (set specific price range for domains)
-Attributes (domains with certain attributes such as "Buy Now Option" or "Website")
-Traffic (a range of traffic the site recieves per month)
-Domain Age (How old the domain is)
-Ending in (# of days the auction has left)
-Type (closeout domains, expiring auctions and more options)
-Extensions (the .tld's that show up in search)
-Geography (never really used this)

So basically lets say I want to find a domain about "cash" that I think I would be able to buy and resell. This is what i would set for the advanced search.

Keywords: [Contains] "cash"
Characters: [no more than] "10" uncheck dashes/digits
Price: Max: 25 ( you can do whatever you are willing to pay)
Domain Age: Min: 2 years
Ending in: 1 Day
Type: check: expiring auctions and closout domains
Extensions: check .com

Now hit search... I set display to 500 so I can see lots of domains at once.

Then open http://www.rankchecker.com/pagerank-checker/ in a new tab.

Then I go through the list of domains and I copy and paste them to the rank check site and I see if they have page rank a domain with pagerank that is at least 2 years old and has some backlinks is already showing that this domain has potential to be sold, after that I usually goto estibot and I get an appraisal as an estimate to see if the domain appears to have any value.

Once you find a domain the best thing you can do is figure out a development for it could be anything, Selling domains with content increases your chances of selling. Especially if you start to get traffic with the new domain.

Now that you have your domain (and a website if you chose to set one up [YOU DONT HAVE TO]) take it over to some domain selling sites like flippa, namepros or anything there is lots of different auction sites for domains.

Once your domain is up for sale just wait it out and see if you get any bids. Everyone runs into domains that they have trouble selling but if you can get traffic to your site then your chances will only increase of selling the domain.

Hope this helps as this is just a basic guide to help people who are clueless about domain flipping.
Webjax Reviewed by Webjax on . [TUTORIAL] A basic guide to flipping domains for newbies. Using Godaddy Auctions Service. Here is how I find and sell domains to make profit I figured a little guide would be great to offer to people who are new to domain flipping. First off you need to buy a godaddy auctions account which is ~$5.00 a year thats your first small investment. Then after that you have full access to all the tools to find great domains. So on the auctions page you will see at the right a bar called "Advanced Search". -Predefined (these are predifned searches) -# Rating: 5