Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62746 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default vBSEO - URL Structure

Hi guys, I'm selling the structure that I created using vBSEO. This is just in case you don't know how you should configure vBSEO's url rewrite settings or if you think yours isn't too good. Mine is done according to Google research and what's most ideal from what I have found on the internet. I'm pretty certain that the way I have set up vBSEO is better than most places that have it set up due to the fact I took the time and done some research.

I will also install vBSEO on your forum for you for an extra 5$ (This requires your server having mod_rewrite rules set to allowoveride to all, I will not do this for you as this will take up too much of my time). No comments unless you are interested in buying.

Structured file for 5$.

vBSEO + Structured file for 10$

I'll accept PayPal and AlertPay.
    Sp32 Reviewed by Sp32 on . vBSEO - URL Structure Hi guys, I'm selling the structure that I created using vBSEO. This is just in case you don't know how you should configure vBSEO's url rewrite settings or if you think yours isn't too good. Mine is done according to Google research and what's most ideal from what I have found on the internet. I'm pretty certain that the way I have set up vBSEO is better than most places that have it set up due to the fact I took the time and done some research. I will also install vBSEO on your forum for Rating: 5

So kiss me and smile for me, say that you'll wait for me <'3

2.   Sponsored Links

I am interested, my site - Warez-Home.net !

If u Rekcon anything extra u can do to improve it as its now... !

Hi, the link structure on your website is better than the default vBulletin link structure but there are two bad things I saw straight away that should be avoided.

Ohh k good... so those things make big impact on traffic and ranking ?

Probably not a 'big' impact but it will make a difference and the better your link structure the more chance you have of beating your competitors.

Banned
    Are you a reseller of vBSEO? Or are you selling what would be deemed as an illegal copy...

I'm not selling vBSEO, I'm selling a configuration file so people who don't know how to set up their URL structure can simply import one that I have created.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp32 View Post
    Structured file for 5$.

vBSEO + Structured file for 10$

I'll accept PayPal and AlertPay.
    Thanks for clearing that up.

Thread Information