Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61019 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by seraphim View Post
    People who create laws are bombing other country's to get oil and other resources. Who is there on right side? Big companies have factories where kids are forced to work 16 hours a day for a nickel. According to law creators those people are on right side of law. And if you upload/download tv show that makes you criminal, if you live in US expect feds with guns and all cool stuff that they have thanks to you and other tax payers. Fuck them and fuck their so called laws. We have right to live as they have right to live. All they need to do is to GTFO from our lives. Fucken problem creators/solvers.
    Are you serious?
    So, the world is fucked up and your solution is to demand the right to fuck it more?
    If it's too hard to resist the temptation of making a couple hundred dollars a month with warez, how do you expect large corporations to resist to make millions?

Why dont you demand the right to help the poor in Africa lol. That would help better and the logic is pretty much the same.

Website's:
    google.com
    Of course I'm serious. It is beyond my power to demand anything but I'm doing what i can and i will continue as long i can. Guess what, couple of hundreds in my country is monthly wage. Very few people hold biggest worlds companies and very few people are screwing country's around globe including mine. So i don't give a dime about their copyright, they can shove it.

KWWHunction The Root Of All Evil. - lol you must be an idiot to write topic like that ///

The Real Root Of All Evil are fucking US corporations that want to rule the whole world,- fuck them all !
    => Selling ==> Top Level Domains ==>FileHosting.pro and CyberLocker.pro

Website's:
    itleech.com fixdownloads.com downtoolz.com itcoder.us
    Is it a war O_O
    Signature too big, removed by Staff

How much time did it take to write that article?
    Link Building - Contact me for 20% discount
    Learn SEO - SEFlame.com

Website's:
    IwebHostu.com Realitykings.com UseNext.com
    I love KWWH. Because the owner and stuff all are hackers. One of the Owner is PAK-DEV Hacker. If this site gone - Where do I get these hackers

FSC and WU = Can be proceed by same Group. Because they use same providers servers.

If you really down KWWH or any other Site Go to: ic3.gov (International) for India [http://econsumercomplaints.in] or Put here This is not hard.

Website's:
    MoanMyName.net Celebs4.us WarezWeek.com ExpertHide.com
    ummm...what the....I feel like I MUST be reading that wrong

/goes to get clarification

8.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by ravim View Post
    I love KWWH. Because the owner and stuff all are hackers. One of the Owner is PAK-DEV Hacker. If this site gone - Where do I get these hackers

FSC and WU = Can be proceed by same Group. Because they use same providers servers.

If you really down KWWH or any other Site Go to: ic3.gov (International) for India [http://econsumercomplaints.in] or Put here This is not hard.
    Hackers? Owner of PAK-DEV? Who?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Hackers? Owner of PAK-DEV? Who?
    Hmm my bullshit detector went off the scale.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread Information