Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62912 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Mad View Post
    Yea your right my whole life is that people on the internet will like me and be my friends.
    I have no clue as to what your saying!
    Screwed

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    Quote Originally Posted by foxman View Post
    I have no clue as to what your saying!
    Well if u dont understand that im guessing english isnt your first language.

Well, I?m not sure we?ve had an encounter but I?m sorry you have such hatred in your heart towards me. I won?t last? We?re coming up on 3 years of Takedown Piracy and more and more copyright owners are becoming active in protecting their digital media. The tide is not moving in your direction. That being said?I hope I don?t ?last?. I hope I?m not doing this in five years. I had a regular job before this and I?ll gladly go back to doing something else once piracy is at a manageable level.
    What do you think a "manageable level" really is tho? With new filehosts consistently popping up (it seems a new one appears every month), aswell as torrent sites becoming private / invite only, how do you think you or any other authority organization will ever get on top of piracy?

Sure, releases are taking longer then it used to, but what will stop people from buying a copy of the product, and then uploading it to the internet?

Well if u dont understand that im guessing english isnt your first language.
    Oh, you know me very well, don't you!
    Screwed

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    Oh, you know me very well, don't you!
    Cant say i do sorry,Do u wanna buy me a ps3?

PS3, what is that?
    Screwed

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    PS3, what is that?
    One of these [ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-Playstation3-160GB-Slim-Console/dp/B005EL3ACK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1316794900&sr=8-1[/ame].

Ok! Video games- Strict no for me, too much violence in most games. I like books, maybe buy you a kindle.
    Screwed

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    Ok! Video games- Strict no for me, too much violence in most games. I like books, maybe buy you a kindle.
    What if i promise to only play fifa on it?

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Does page two of this thread go to a different topic or something? Cut the crap.

on topic it's really interesting. I'd love to know what clients he has.

By the way Nate getting them removed from Google is pointless as they just get reindexed in a few days.
    I've 18 messages in Google webmaster tools over a 20 month period with the same url removed due to copyright only to be re-indexed in a few days. You have to attack the source file host not Google or the Warez Site. If you attack the Warez Site the page get's removed but if you attack the file host the Warez Site has a useless page with a dead download like that pisses people off.

Also if you attack the warez webmaster the page is removed but the download link is still alive and usually it's on several sites. By attacking the file host you could be affecting 20 or 30 warez sites all in one go.

That's how your meant to do it.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information