Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62500 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    mmm mmm!
    What a fuckin' fail. Just ignore him, LOL.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    This is a good example; people can't keep their real life apart from the internet. Some of us take the internet so seriously that they are sick. So what? Leave them.

Everyone on the internet talks like a pro, however in real life they live with their pc/laptop instead of having a wife/girl.

That "internet lover" just hunts for copyright infrigment, instead of girls. And all those infrigers hunt for the latest warez to publish instead of getting a real job.

The internet is entertainment. Keep entertaining eachother and enjoying eachother.

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

3.   Sponsored Links

What are you doing here DJ Mad? a messager? or Nate bought Traffic pack from you or something? tell him come here then talk. This is fucking joke.

Ru the owner of Instawarez?
    http://www.besthostingforums.com/33-...nking-1-a.html

everyone in his life has been swimming in warez whts wrong in that

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Mad View Post
    Well, I’m not sure we’ve had an encounter but I’m sorry you have such hatred in your heart towards me. I won’t last? We’re coming up on 3 years of Takedown Piracy and more and more copyright owners are becoming active in protecting their digital media. The tide is not moving in your direction. That being said…I hope I don’t ‘last’. I hope I’m not doing this in five years. I had a regular job before this and I’ll gladly go back to doing something else once piracy is at a manageable level.
    Please.. we both know you would like nothing better than piracy to increase. More customers for you right?

I don't know what tide you're measuring but, piracy is not going to slow down anytime soon. Your business model is dependent on the stupidity of your customers. I hope they realize eventually that killing a few links on a couple of forums, blogs etc is not going to spontaneously fix their lost revenue from copyright theft.

Keep selling your snake oil to those fools that pay you to "protect their digital media". If they researched and understood how piracy works, they'd realize paying you is a useless endeavor, but nOoOoO, they're deluded and think you're anti-piracy superman or something.

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    Quote Originally Posted by resoft11 View Post
    What are you doing here DJ Mad? a messager? or Nate bought Traffic pack from you or something? tell him come here then talk. This is fucking joke.
    If i make the topics nate will buy me ps3 for my college work.

Quote Originally Posted by tvg View Post
    I am indeed,u want to buy?

Haha nopes would love to see ******************* take it down haha
    offcourse its nt a big site so no ones gonna bother

Quote Originally Posted by l0calh0st View Post
    This is a good example; people can't keep their real life apart from the internet. Some of us take the internet so seriously that they are sick. So what? Leave them.

Everyone on the internet talks like a pro, however in real life they live with their pc/laptop instead of having a wife/girl.

That "internet lover" just hunts for copyright infrigment, instead of girls. And all those infrigers hunt for the latest warez to publish instead of getting a real job.

The internet is entertainment. Keep entertaining eachother and enjoying eachother.

what a hot reply l0calh0st i like it
    Woman asks: If I sleep with 3 men, everyone calls me a slut.But when a man sleeps with 8 girls, everyone calls him a real man.How come?
    Wiseman replies: 'It's very simple. When one lock can be opened by 3 different keys, it's a bad lock. But when one key can open 8 different locks, we call it a master key'

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    Quote Originally Posted by tvg View Post
    Haha nopes would love to see ******************* take it down haha
    offcourse its nt a big site so no ones gonna bother
    It is a big site i get like 10 ppl a day to the site.

great i love ur sarcasm haha
    hope visitors increase in near future.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information