Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62108 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Which IDE you are using ? (PHP)

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • PHPStorm

10 25.64%
  • PHPDesigner

1 2.56%
  • VS.Php

0 0%
  • Netbeans

11 28.21%
  • Eclipse

5 12.82%
  • PHPEd

5 12.82%
  • Zend Studio

7 17.95%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Respected Developer

Default Which IDE are you using (Php)

I have tried Eclips,netbeans and vs.php with visual studio, last i tried phpstorm and it's an amazing piece of software so most of time using it now. For small tasks mostly i use notepad++ but phpstorm is a lifesaver.

I would like to know which IDE are you using for PHP development and what features you like in it?

Thanks

Edit: Forgot to add 2 Komodo, PHPEdit in poll.
    mRAza Reviewed by mRAza on . Which IDE are you using (Php) I have tried Eclips,netbeans and vs.php with visual studio, last i tried phpstorm and it's an amazing piece of software so most of time using it now. For small tasks mostly i use notepad++ but phpstorm is a lifesaver. I would like to know which IDE are you using for PHP development and what features you like in it? Thanks Edit: Forgot to add 2 Komodo, PHPEdit in poll. Rating: 5
    Bots Development | Web Development | Wordpress Customization | PSD Conversion

Life has many twists and turns in it, you have to take what you are given and use it for the best.

2.   Sponsored Links

So far I have only used notepad++ and eclipse.
    It is the first I have heard about phpstorm.
    I'm downloading now, I will write a comment then

Regards
    Only N

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Always just use Notepad++. I'm a bit lazy when it comes to changing something I'm very familiar with.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Respected Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nan0 View Post
    So far I have only used notepad++ and eclipse.
    It is the first I have heard about phpstorm.
    I'm downloading now, I will write a comment then

Regards
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
    Always just use Notepad++. I'm a bit lazy when it comes to changing something I'm very familiar with.
    I was also using notepad++ and still using it but i believe i will switch fast to phpstorm because of its wonderfull features like debugging, intellisense you should try phpstorm

Life has many twists and turns in it, you have to take what you are given and use it for the best.

Website's:
    adminrooms.net adminrooms.com
    Zend Studio
    Trusted people: Demon, Gigawiz and Myself??

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by mRAza View Post
    I was also using notepad++ and still using it but i believe i will switch fast to phpstorm because of its wonderfull features like debugging, intellisense you should try phpstorm
    Did you buy a licence? It's not too bad price wise and I know I can try it for 30 days to see what It's like if I want.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Respected Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
    Did you buy a licence? It's not too bad price wise and I know I can try it for 30 days to see what It's like if I want.
    I still have 4 days left for trial and sure going to purchase it, its already cheap compared to features it provide, save hell a lot of time.

The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com
    I'm using geany on my ubuntu OS for over a year now, it's totally pwnage.

On windows in the past I always used notepad++

notepad++ realy awesome...

You can call me G
    I don't use an IDE.. Geany/gEdit works wonders for me

My Langotiya Yaars (Chaddi buddies): JmZ, humour, Chutad, Esotorisk, l0calhost, Daniel, Mind Freak?, TLK, Amz

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information