Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62890 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    crackhack.org

Default Top 5 Free Sites for Tracking Your Blog Visitors

Top 5 Free Sites for Tracking Your Blog Visitors Next, here are the top five free sites that you can use to track down the number of people visiting your website or your blog:
    1. Analytics
    Google Analytics is probably the most popular and the most efficient tool that you can use to track the number of visitors flocking to your site. It has powerful, flexible and easy-to-use features which lest you analyze your traffic data.

2. StatCounter
    StatCounter which is a free, reliable and invisibleweb tracker which lets you configure a hit counter and real-time web stats monitoring system. It is one of my personal favourites because its one easy way to get all relevant data at one place without going in too deep. You can add unlimited sites to your account even your free blogs etc and monitor data.

3. GetClicky
    GetClicky web analytics is a tool used by more than 250,000 websites to monitor, analyze and react to their visitors on a real-time basis. It has great features which do not just let you obtain the data, but learn how to analyze it as well. The best features are that it can show you live visitors on your website. It also has an amazing tracking feature if you integrate it with clicky.me or *******. I have been using if on my virtual assistant site and found it to be very effective in tracking down keywords that bring you sales.

4. BBClone
    I like this one because you can host it on your own server. For some of us that really believe that there is no free lunch (Google collects all your website data) a self-hosted solution is often an aha feeling. However, I find Getclicky better in comparison to this.

5. Piwik
    It is also an easy open source web analytics app developed in PHP and mysql. The reason I mentioned this is because of plugins. If you are really looking to develop or customize your web analytics app then this is the program for you. It offers endless possibilities.
    Aside from monitoring the number of website visitors that you have, you can also get a deeper insight into the online behaviour or your visitors with sites like CrazyEgg.
    WarezMania Reviewed by WarezMania on . Top 5 Free Sites for Tracking Your Blog Visitors Top 5 Free Sites for Tracking Your Blog Visitors Next, here are the top five free sites that you can use to track down the number of people visiting your website or your blog: 1. Analytics Google Analytics is probably the most popular and the most efficient tool that you can use to track the number of visitors flocking to your site. It has powerful, flexible and easy-to-use features which lest you analyze your traffic data. 2. StatCounter StatCounter which is a free, reliable and Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    The article in full as you only coppied half of it and forgot the screenshots can be found here. http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...isitors-to.htm
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Just Another Coder
    oh yea that is simple copy paste, no credits to the original post. Sucks man!

Website's:
    crackhack.org
    Yes i do copy paste but not from this site comptalks i found it on google searching and copy here,ok i will post now original content soon

Banned
    So you expect a internet media research expert to write an article for you guys in KWWHunction ??

Copy paste or what ever... give credits to him..

I appreciate.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by liveuploader View Post
    So you expect a internet media research expert to write an article for you guys in KWWHunction ??

Copy paste or what ever... give credits to him..

I appreciate.
    lol you lazy piece of shit. I write all my own articles and tutorials for KWWH. Just because your a lazy leech doesn't mean everyone else is. If you copy and paste you at least leave a link to the original source to give credit.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Thread Information