Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6753 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    FileShoppe.net

Default FileShoppe - New host with a BIG difference!

Introduction to FileShoppe!

Hello all,

I would like to introduce FileShoppe. A file hosting service with a BIG difference!

Unlike other file hosts, FileShoppe is a subscription-less service provider offering online file storage and integrated E-Commerce system with INSTANT payouts for content providers.

What makes FileShoppe Different?

1. Pay-As-You-Go
    2. No user accounts / subscriptions / recurring payments
    3. Ability to set your own prices!
    4. INSTANT PAYOUTS
    5. Fixed Prices
    6. Sharer Incentives!

Pay as you go
    FileShoppe has no subscription or recurring fees. Each file purchased is paid for individually, and without the need for site credit! Downloaders/buyers will quite literally pay only for what they use and nothing more.

No user accounts /subscriptions / recurring payments
    Because of our unique, pay as you go system, there is no need to sign up or maintain an account with us in order to use our service. Because of our account-less system, you needn't worry about usernames, passwords, receiving junk mail from us, or making any financial commitments to us.

Content Providers set their own Prices
    As a content provider, you can set your own prices for your digital goods! You receive the full amount charged less any bandwidth and sharer fees (if applicable).

Instant Pay-out! No Restrictions!
    Payments made by buyers are made directly to your CarrotPay merchant account! This means you don't have to wait for us to pay you your fair share. As it is paid directly to you, instantly upon purchase, we don't hold any of your funds.

Fixed/Predictable Rates
    We publish our fees openly and do not discriminate on the origin of download. Our rates are fixed so you can easily calculate payments due.

Sharer Incentives
    Sharers can distribute a link and earn a percentage of the total revenue. For every premium and paid download, a sharer would earn 10% of the revenue generated.
    This incentive would help distribute the uploaders links and therefore increase the earnings for the uploader too!

Distributed Network

FileShoppe currently operates servers in the US and Hong Kong. We are looking to expand our network into Europe in the near future.

All uploaded data is replicated across an entire network ensuring uptime, reliability, and availability. There is also the added benefit improved performance depending on your location and which mirror you choose to download from.

Our pages

Home Page
    About Us
    Make Money

Your Feedback

We would like to hear your feedback. If you have any questions or suggestions for our newly set-up service, we would be most interested in hearing about it.

If you think you can make a serious and positive contribution to FileShoppe, then contact us directly for a personal discussion.

We looking forward to serving the industry!

Ciao!
    FShoppe Reviewed by FShoppe on . FileShoppe - New host with a BIG difference! Introduction to FileShoppe! Hello all, I would like to introduce FileShoppe. A file hosting service with a BIG difference! Unlike other file hosts, FileShoppe is a subscription-less service provider offering online file storage and integrated E-Commerce system with INSTANT payouts for content providers. What makes FileShoppe Different? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    ImageZilla.net
    Good luck but you should create your own official support thread.

Website's:
    FileShoppe.net
    Thanks for the tip. I've actually just posted one

Website's:
    crackerrevolution.com
    i see your post in other section
    you spam this board or ??????

Website's:
    FileShoppe.net
    I'm sorry? It was not my intention to 'SPAM' if this is how it is considered. I spent time write each post manually and each post provides slightly different information.

In this particular thread, I am trying to get some feeback from 'end users'. My first impression of the other forum is more related to uploaders.

Good luck with your filehost, FShoppe

Website's:
    crackerrevolution.com
    welcome to KWWHunction mate
    i hope you will surely get profit from
    this forum
    cause u chose right place to promote

fileshoppe

Al the very best mate and i hope your success!!!

Website's:
    FileShoppe.net
    Thanks forhad!

Nice warm welcomes to the forum thus far.

I hope FileShoppe can offer a service to the niche that I hope exists

welcome to KWWH and good luck here

Banned
    Hello, where is "premium"?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information