Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63119 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Are Posters On Forums Risk Themselves?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! It is just the same as having a website, and they may face the consequences

14 21.54%
  • NO! Each poster is one out of many, they can't touch ALL OF THEM, people are safe

25 38.46%
  • I don't know, but I tend to think that this issue can cause problems in the future

11 16.92%
  • Who cares, if I go down, I go down with a whole bunch of other members

15 23.08%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    It's not really easy to get hold on everyone from the forum...And they won't really come after you as long as you are not a famous warez guy of the web.
    depends on many factor like..
    Dynamic IP Address - They can't really tell it was you as your IP get changed once you reconnect and it get passed to other user from your ISP network.
    Sharing Computer - Computer is used by more than 1 person in the household ..They can't prove it is you...(if you don't accept it by own)
    Say like you got to know that Cops are after you and you changed your Lan Card & Hard Drive or you just simply throw away your machine from your house.
    Even if you don't do any of these short things...yet there will be no enough evidence to prove you guilty in the court.
    To charge suspected victim overseas is not really easy and they have to go through kinda long process as every country has different cyber law.
    They know all these part and many more of this fuss.. that's why they target the main source like Owner/Admin..Data center etc and not to the site visitor & uploader.

I agree, things could be not the same and you might get into trouble(though the chances are less) if you are from the same country as the site owner/Admin.

It is always better to post warez on foreign forum.

Website's:
    FileHostingDirectory.com
    i dont see how your ip address would be enough evidence to convict you based just on your ip address.

because if that is the case then what if it was somebody on your wifi? i know ive done a little dirt here and there on a neighbors unsecured connection

i guess it could always happen but thats like a corner drug dealer thinking along the lines of a drug kingpin. guess it doesnt hurt to b careful

All should go to jail.......... including justin bieber who sang cover versions of copyrighted songs in youtube

4.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Nyan.cat
    Get Justin Bieber in jail first then we will follow to kill him there

If I go to jail anytime soon, that's not gonna be for copyright infringement

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information